"If you're angry with me, why cuddle?" I rested my head on top of hers, my other arm drapped over my butterfly.

"I am very angry with you baby, but that doesn't mean I dont love you. I still cant sleep without you by my side. I told you before, it doesn't matter how angry I get with you, I will always want to cuddle with you, hold you and be near you. That hasn't and will never change." I kissed her head and fell into a deep sleep.

- Morning -

I wake up with my butterfly drooling on my chest and my kitten snuggled soundly into my side. No matter how I'm feeling these girls are my world. Any situation I'm in, any emotion I'm going through, I will always love them. I gently move my arm out from under my kitten and place Aurelia next to her, kissing both of their heads before leaveing the room.

I walk down to the kitchen following the smell of coffee and food. I smile when I see my dad at the stove humming to himself. I dont know how he does it but I have never been able to sneak up on him. I never make a sound but he still knows I'm there every time. I slowly and silently walk up behind him, dodging anything that could possibly give me away. I even hold my breath between my steps. I'm right behind him when....

"Good morning hijo" (Son) He flipped a piece of bacon, turned his head and smiled. He handed me a cup of coffee and laughed. "I still got it." I smiled and shook my head. I sat down at the table and stared into my coffee mug. "Don't be too mad at Isa son. She was only doing what she thought was right."

"How do you know what happened?" I looked at him confused. He shakes his head.

"You may be head of the mafia my boy, but this is still my house. Nothing goes down without me knowing or finding out about it." He turned off the stove and sat down next to me. "I understand you're mad but you can't be upset with her for also making an executive decision. You're married now, the rules are different. I had to learn that the hard way. Take my advice and dont follow in that particular set of footprints." He laughed.

"Because he's family, everyone seems to bypass the fact that he was secretly watching her shower and drawing her naked. That's not something I can turn a blind eye to. Would you choose mom and us over your brothers?" I stopped and stared at him. "I would. Whether they understand the reason or not. I choose my wife and child." The smile he gave me, I've only seen twice in my life. It's that proud smile that only fathers can do.

"You've become wise over the years son. Being a leader isn't about barking orders and having everyone fear you. It's how you handle the tough situations you find yourself in. Making the difficult decisions for the right reason, no matter who it involves." He kissed my head and patted my arm hard. "You make me proud boy."

"Killing a family member makes you proud?" My heavy sarcasm earns me a smack on the head.

"First off, watch your tone. I'm still your father. Second, you are a grown man who will have to live with the choices you make." He stood up and walked back to the stove. "Every choice will have a consequence." Before I could open my mouth, a little voice that spreads a smile to my face every time I hear it, trots into the room.

"Hi grandpa!" She squeaks and runs into his arms.

"Good morning my little sugar bug!" He smothered her in kisses making her giggle. "What would you like for breakfast?" She smiled.

"Pancakes!" She hums and rubs her belly. He laughs and sets her on the counter next to him ao she could watch him. She loves to watch him cook, just like I used to. In my peripheral, I see my kitten leaning against the doorway smiling as she watched our butterfly laugh and help her grandpa make breakfast. My dad is right. I cant be mad at her. This is a two way street and I need to trust her to make decisions for the right reasons. She still thinks I'm mad at her... lets play a little game shall we?

"Dad, can you watch Aurelia for a while?" I stood up and walked over to my butterfly swinging her little feet against the lower cabinet doors. I kiss her on the head and she gives me a toothy grin. I look back at my dad and he nods. Walking over to my kitten I hold out my hand. She hesitated but took it and I led her up the stairs.

"Rafael please, slow down." I stopped, abruptly turning around and throwing her over my shoulder. She gasped and tried to get out of my grip. I smack her hard and listen to the echo disappear down the hall. We get into the bedroom and I lock the door. Putting her down, I walk over to the bed and sit down, facing her.

"Strip." I demanded, folding my arms. She looked at me confused.

"We will finish this talk tomorrow." She mocked me. "It's tomorrow so lets get on with it." She folded her arms, mimicking me. Careful little kitten. You're testing my patience. I raise my eyebrows and stood up menacingly. Every step forward, she took one back. "Rafeal?" She put her hands on my chest as her back hit the door.

"I said.... strip." I stared at her and she took off her shirt and let the boxers fall to the floor. Deliciously naked underneath. I smile and back up, sitting back down on the bed. "Come." I patted my lap. As she was ready to straddle me, I quickly lay her across my lap. She looks back at me shocked. I gently rub my hand over her smooth ass cheeks. "Count."

*Smack*

"One Sir."

*Smack*

"Two Sir."

After a few good swats, my hand came back glistening. She was breathing heavy but gasped deeply when I shoved two fingers inside her. She exhaled a moan and gripped onto my pants.

"I... mmmm... I thought you were mmm.. mad..." She hummed. I grabbed her throat, arching her back and bringing her face closer to me. I picked up my pace and her grip on me became tighter. I whipser in her hear...

"I was..." My thumb finds her clit and rubs in rhythm with my fingers. Her body shivers and she tries to close her thighs as her walls tighten. "But I love you too much to stay mad at you." I lightly bite her earlobe and feel her approaching the edge. "Cum." I demand and she screams, falling limp on my lap. I pick her up, making her stradle me as she tries to catch her breath. "I need to trust your judgement more, on making the right decisions." I put her forehead to mine. "I love you kitten."

"I would never let anything happen to our butterfly and you taught me how to defend myself. I took him down twice before you got there. He definitely wasn't expecting it." She smiled and kissed me. "I promise to tell you straight away next time something important like this happens." She pecks my lips lightly. "And I love you too." Suddenly she looks worried as she stumbles out of my lap and sprints to the bathroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! 
So this chapter is pretty long and yes, I left it on a cliffhanger but fear not! I am working on the next one 😉

I love writing this chapter, so I hope you like it! Enjoy!

Love you guys! ✌