Ch. 5

- Isadora's POV -

"It's good to see you Isa." He winked and looked me up and down. "How's my cousin? Still treating you right?"

"Watch your mouth." I warned him. He walks forward and begins circling me.

"You haven't changed." He sniffed my hair. "Still as beautiful as the day I left." When I feel him grab a piece of my hair, I dropped the bags and grabbed his wrist. Flinging him over my shoulder, he landed hard as I bent his wrist and put my foot on his throat. He looked surprised.

"You're wrong. I have changed. Im not the defenseless woman I was when you met me." He put his hand on my foot but I added more pressure. "I will fuck you up if you ever attempt to touch me again. I can safely assume you're here for your mother's birthday, and as sweet of a gesture as that is, you need to leave. Im going to let you up, and if you're not gone by the time I hide these presents for your mother, I will tie you up and feed you to the beast when he gets home." I remove my foot and he gasps for air sitting up.

"Tie me up? Fuck me up? Sounds like a great night. When do we start?" He laughed.

"You are one piece of art that Raf has been dying to get his hands on for his collection. How great of a wife would I be if I hand delivered that piece directly to him?" I stared him down while grabbing the bags and heading upstairs.

"I knew you missed me." He said softly but I still heard him. I turned and looked over my shoulder.

"Not as much as your parents will when Rafael lays your heart at their feet." I said and turned down the hall. I got into our bedroom, hiding the bags in the closet. I quickly took out my phone and texted Josie.

*Me*
You know who is back. 😡

*Josie*
*gasp* Voldemort!?

*Me*
*rolls eyes* If I could slap you through a phone I would.

*Josie*
😂Sorry, Nessa and Bo have been on a Harry Potter binge lately. So who we talkin' about?

*Me*
Leo! He was standing in the fucking foyer when I got home. Where is Rafael?

*Me*
Josie?

-Incoming Call-
(Josie is talking in Italics)

"WHAT!?"  She screamed so loud I had to hold the phone away from my ear. "Want me to go tell Rafael?" 

"And have him kill Esme's son on her birthday? Use your head Josie! I gave him a choice, leave now or I will tie him up and give him to Rafael. Hopefully he makes the right choice."

"Wait... are you seriously keeping a secret from your husband? How well do you think that's gonna go over when he finds out? And he will find out Isa, you know he will."

"I am not keeping a secret from him. I will tell him when he comes home but I'm thinking about Esme here. We get her a bunch of nice presents and Rafael's gift to her is her sons non-beating heart at her feet? Hearing Rafael threaten her son, watching him walk away and stay gone for five years.... now her birthday is coming up and her gift is her dismembered son? The woman has been through enough pain. I'm trying to do this the peaceful way."