Ch. 3

!!! Time Jump !!!
Don't be alarmed when you see these.
Just go with the flow.

Thank you to Michaela camgrif_ for the inspiration for this chapter! Love ya girl!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- A Few Weeks Later -

- Isadora's POV -

- The Silver Paw -

"Excuse me." I hear a soft voice and feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a beautiful woman with blonde hair and somewhat familiar features staring at me. If I'm being completely honest she looks out of place.

"Can I help you?" I asked. I don't want to be rude and tell her to leave because we're closed at the moment. She looks like a nice girl so why not see what she wants.

"I'm looking for my sister. She said she works here." She smiled, before I could ask her anything Nikki walked through the door. The moment she looked up and saw this girl, she squealed with excitement.

"Bella!?" Nikki dropped her purse and ran to her, nearly taking them both to the ground. "Oh my god! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" The girl pulled away from the hug and raised her eyebrow. "You said you worked at a club, but you seemed to have left out the stripping aspect of it."

"It's not as bad as you think and I'm not stripping, I'm a server." Nikki smiled and looked in my direction. "This is my boss and one of my best friends Isadora." Bella turned and held out her hand. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Likewise." I returned the smile. She turned back to Nikki.

"I'm so glad I'm done with college. You missed my graduation by the way." Bella gave her a sullen look.

"I'm sorry sis. I've been busy with work and Ish..." Bella interupted.

"What's an Ish? Are you on drugs?" She asked confused, but the way she asked made me burst out laughing.

"He's my boyfriend. His name is Ishmael, but we call him Ish." Nikki giggled.

"Boyfriend!?" Bella exclaimed. Right on cue as if Nikki's voice was a dog whistle, Ish and the guys walk in. He runs up to her and spins her in a hug.

"Hey baby." He said and kissed her as Bella stood there uncomfortably. I giggled but stopped when I saw Javi's eyes glued to Bella. I'm officially convinced this club brings people together. That look in his eye was the same look I've seen in Rafael's eyes countless times.

"Bella this is my boyfriend Ish. Babe this is my sister Arabella, but she goes by Bella." Nikki smiled. Ish took her hand and kissed it. I glance at Javi who looks like he may blow a fuse.

"Nice to meet you beautiful." He said politely. A low growl escaped Javier's chest making everyone turn to him.

"Um... that was just my stomach. I'm really hungry." He quickly said before turning tail for the VIP area. I couldn't hold back the smile on my face. If you ever have doubts about them being related to Rafael, well there's your proof that they are. The exact same possessive growl Rafael does when people get to close to me.