A PARTY

"what the fuck just happened?"....

I slowly closed the door and said to myself, "this dick has a crush on me. yeah I mean who wouldn't".  I went on. 

 I sat on the couch with a weird grin on my face. I was kinda happy. well kinda is an understatement I was excited. A kiss, this was a start. I was honestly just getting too excited for no reason. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water this was honestly the start of something new, but what?

 I went on the couch and put on my favorite Netflix show "You" I sat on Netflix for hours until I finally passed out on the couch. 

  I woke up to my alarm it was Saturday why was my alarm going off at 6:30. "shit I forgot to reset it" I said while I slapped my forehead. I stuffed my face into the pillow hoping I would fall asleep but instead I could go back to sleep so I just got up and went on my phone. To my surprise, I got a message from Jack saying that there's gonna be a party at his house at 5:45. Of course, me being his best friend I would go to his house early.

A few hours later I went to the shower brushed my teeth and ate breakfast and before I knew it I was going to Jack's house. I rang his doorbell and went inside. I went to sit on the couch while Ivan glared at me and mumbled under his breath. I got up and went into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of orange juice. As I put the bottle down on the table I could feel Ivan behind me. I could feel him breathing on my neck I turned around and his face was so close to mind. His breathing started to speed up and he leaned in. I got so shocked that I pushed him away and as I walked away I fell. Of coarse Ivan burst out laughing. I got up and softly punched him jokingly and we just kept joking around. I didn't know Ivan had this side of him. 

 Ivan seemed happier but once jack came downstairs she acted like all that didn't just happen. He went into his room and didn't come back out until the party started. People started to show up bringing alcohol and all sorts of junk.  

 Of course, me being me I started to load up on alcohol and so did everyone else I was so drunk to the point where I was just acting like a total idiot. 

 I was so drunk that I ended up in Ivan's room when everyone was downstairs.  I looked around his room wasn't what I expected it was a lot more pastel than I thought. I sat on his bed and Ivan walked in. He looked at me, I guess he could tell I was drunk because he looked at me with a face. I stood up and went up to him kissing his cheek then moving to his lips. My breathing sped up and so did his like before. 

THIS IS IT FOR TODAY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS STORY IN  A WHILE LETS JUST SAY I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF SOME THINGS IN MY PERSONAL LIFE.