Work

Erwin woke up at his desk again. He hasn't slept in his bed for three weeks now. The work just kept come. There was always more. He didn't feel like eating breakfast so he just stayed in his room doing work. Hours seemed to pass yet he still had mountains of work to do. He was so consumed with his work he didn't notice when the sky got dark or when a short, angry, man came in.

Levi slammed his hand on the desk startling Erwin. Ever since the night he had kissed Levi, he had been avoiding him. That night had changed something in Erwin. He couldn't explain it but somehow he was different. "You haven't eaten anything today. Which means you lied to me when you said you'd eat today." Levi said annoyed. "Look I'm sorry but I don't have time. There's way to much work to do." Erwin said trying to convince him but Levi wasn't having it. He grabbed Erwin's arm and pulled him to the door. "You can come back in when you've eaten." Levi push him into the hall then shut and locked the door. Erwin sighed there was no use in arguing.

Erwin went to the mess hall where the few remaining people sat finishing their meals. Erwin got food and sat down to eat. It wasn't until he started eating when he realized how hungry he was. After eating a shit-ton of food in like an hour, he walked down the empty halls towards his room.

"Levi I'm done eating can I come in." Erwin asks through the door. There is no response. He tried the handle to find it unlocked. When he gets to his desk the piles of unfinished works were somehow finished. Each one even had a very impressive fake signature of mine. There had to be more than 5,000 papers to do but Levi managed to do all of them in under an hour. Erwin walked over to his bed. He would have to thank Levi in the morning but for now sleep.

(A/n Sorry it took so long to update but I've been having to fight with Wattpad. It wouldn't let me post for some reason. So I shortened it and that worked. I'll hopefully be able to post soon. Until then watch more anime and I'll see you later.)