The Second Time

Erwin's POV

When Levi started falling I moved quickly to catch him. His eyes were closed tight like he was expecting to be in pain. When he opens them and realizes he isn't in pain he seems relieved. His grey eyes seem thankful that he didn't end up hurt. "Are you ok?" He push himself out of my arms landing gracefully on his feet. "Yeah I'm fine. Here's the key." He walks off. I want to stop him. To tell him to come back but it's to late he's already inside again.

I go inside and start on paperwork. Signing everything, filling out others. I hardly noticed that it had become night. When Levi came in and threw the papers on my desk. He immediately turned to leave. "Levi can you come back here." When he turns around to look at me my heart feels light. He walks up to the desk and waits for me to talk. I walk around the desk to him. For some reason I get a nervous feeling, like this kiss actually means something even though I know it doesn't. I lean down and kiss him. He looks up at me in shock. "I was bored." I say with a smirk. Levi quickly turns and leaves.

After that I go back to work. I was just joking around because he kissed me first but now I feel weird. I don't know how to explain it. I just have a strong urge to do it again. I try to focus on my work, on anything else but I can't. So I just put my head down on the desk and fall asleep.