I wish I didn't

Levi's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I remember everything about the night before unfortunately. I wish I didn't kiss him. I was smart enough to tell him it was just because I was bored but it wasn't. I love Erwin but I'm to afraid of what could happen if I tell him. I mean I'm honestly pathetic. Why would he even want to date me? I sound like one of those cliche girls from one of Hanji's stupid romance books.

I get off the couch and walk to the cafeteria. Erwin is talking with Hanji and Mike. I join them. "Feeling better?"  Erwin says with a smile. "Yeah thanks." Hanji looks at me with an evil grin. "He's the perfect size!" She says excited. Mike and Erwin agree. "Perfect size for what?" I start backing away slowly not wanting to be part of some experiment. "Jean threw Eren's key out the window and got stuck in a tree. We aren't tall enough to reach it and the tree isn't strong enough to climb but if you got on Erwin's shoulders you could reach the key." Hanji explained. "Fine." I don't want to but we need the key.

Erwin walks towards the tree with me. "Hey about last night I was out of line. Sorry." I look down not wanting him to see me embarrassed. "It's fine really. I don't care that much." He was trying to be nice but it hurt my feelings even more. He doesn't care. Of course he doesn't. Why would he? I laugh at myself painfully.

When we get to the tree Erwin picks me up and puts me on his shoulders. I reach up towards the key. I try to get it but I can't quite reach it. "Hold still I'm going to stand up." I start getting up when he yells for me to wait but I don't listen. I stand fully up and reach the key but it's stuck. I start pulling and pulling until finally it breaks free. I start falling off his shoulders. I brace myself for hitting the ground but when I stop falling I don't feel the hard ground. I open my eyes and see the Erwin caught me. "Are you ok?" He says worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine. Here's the key." I push myself out of his arms landing on my feet. I give him the key and walk to my room.

I sit down at my desk and start doing paperwork. After I sign everything I need to sign and filled out everything I need to fill out, I take the paper work to Erwin for him to sign too. I open the door to his room and set the papers down and turn to walk away. "Levi can you come back here a minute." I turn around and walk towards the desk again. When I get there Erwin walks around to where I standing the kisses me. The kisses only lasted a few seconds but it felt like ages. When the kiss ends Erwin looks at me and say "I was bored" before going back to work. I quickly leave feeling my face go red. When I get to my trombone I put my head down on my desk. What have I started?