13: Contemplation

= "I want to spend everything and every moments with you" =

.

❄ - ⭐ - ❄

.

"They had returned to being...children?"

Tanjiro muttered in confusion, his red eyes trailing back to their friends who definitely looked like kids right now. Seeing that their previous clothes didn't fit them anymore, Inosuke wore a cloak around his body with Mizuki wearing her own.

"H-How....?"

"Probably because of the demon they had fought."

The burgundy haired male flinched when Inosuke jumped once again, the fluttering cloak almost revealing his private parts.

"Aaaahhhhh! Inosuke, idiot! Don't jump around! It's showing! It's showing!!!" He yelled, trying to calm his overly energetic friend.

Is this person really poisoned? He looks more than fine in their eyes. Tanjiro then turned to Mizuki who kept annoying the living daylights out of poor Sanemi, still perched on his shoulders.

"Wait, does that mean that Mizuki's also naked underneath that cloak?" Zenitsu's words made the burgundy haired boy blush.

"Why are you thinking like that?!"

He turned to the blonde with a shocked face, Zenitsu mirroring the expression that he have. Hearing their conversation, Sanemi turned to them with a deadpan.

"So what?" He spoke, raising his brow. "Her normal body or not, this bitch didn't have that much to look at."

His words caused Mizuki to pull on his hair harshly, taking his attention away from the two.

❄ - ⭐ - ❄

- -

And that was enough proof for everyone in the room that Sanemi couldn't care less whether Mizuki is naked or not while sitting on his shoulders. Why would he even care? He wasn't interested in her as a woman after all. Besides, for him, she's just a brat that had a bottomless guts to annoy him.

"Why are you so annoying when you almost didn't have an eyebrow? Mr. Almost eyebrow-less freak." The girl deadpanned.

A vein popped on Sanemi's forehead as he grabbed her by her armpits, subtly taking care not to put too much pressure on her back, as he settled her on the tatami floor with an annoyed snort.