ch# 2 angles and demons ?

(H/c)= hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour
(F/c)= favourite colour

You can stay here as long as you like!

Aziraphale's pov

I was sorting out some of my oldest books. One of them being the first rare addition of Alice's Adventures Jn Wonderland. I had recently went out for tea with crowley. It has been about 2 weeks since we stopped armageddon and we have been getting settled back into our peaceful lives. Me and my best friend talked about what we were planning on doing now that the earth will be alive for a while longer now. I finished putting some of the books away and moved on to the next shelf. I heard the bell on my door jingle signifying that customers were now entering my establishment. I look over the shelf to the entrance door to see my regular customers and a few new faces. I smiled at some of the customers and got back to sorting books. I then walked into the backroom to put some new stock of books on the next shelves. Ahh I love the peace and quite this place seems to have. Well. Until crowley comes over. I think fondly to myself. Ding. Oh another customer. I wonder if its Ms. Tyler asking for some Shakespeare books again. I decided to leave the box of new books in the back room and walk over near the front door. As I look over one of ne bigger bookshelves i see a tiny girl. She looked about 5 or 6 years old. She had dirty (h/c) hair and big bright (e/c). She was wearing a slightly dirty bright yellow rain jacket with an ice-cream sowen over were her heart would be. She had (f/c) leggings with white stripes on. In her tiny hands she heald a frog toy. She was holding it so hard her knuckles were turning white. She had a slight reddish colour on her cheeks that seemed to get brighter. The poor child was shaking to. Oh dear I wonder were her parents are! Why did they leave the poor dear out here by herself. Maybe I should make her some hot coco to heat her up! Yes I think I will do that. I walk over to the small shaking girl. "Hello little one! Are your parents here?" I ask in my usual happy voice. The small girl quickly turned her body around so she was facing me. She held her toy close to her chest with both of her tiny hands. "Um yes they told me to meet them he-ur". She said quietly. Ah the little dear is shy. How cute. I thought. I suddenly sence that she was telling a fib. Im and angel so I can easily sence if a human is lying to me. Not so much for demons though. "Oh well can you show me were they are?" I say challenging her slightly. She seems to stop for a few seconds and a look of realisation falls upon her features. "Sorry!" She stats "I'm not allowed to talk to stwangers" she says with an adorable accent in her voice. I can hear a bit of irish in her voice. Huh. She starts to get a distance look in her eyes as she starts to get distracted. "Oh" I say suddenly so she snaps her attention back to me "well how about I introduce myself" I say as I crouch down slightly so she doesn't have to look up at me when we talk. "My name is aziraphale" I say as friendly as I can. "Now you say your name!" I encourage. "Me um me name is (y/n)" I put my hand out for (y/n) to shake with a friendly smile. She shakes my hand and I shake hers as gently as possible as if she might shatter if I shake it any harder. "Now we know each other so we aren't strangers anymore!" I state feeling a scence of joy bubbling in my stomach excitedly. "I gusse your right". She says quietly. "Oh" she says like she forgot something very important "you have to meet Mr. Frog face!" She states lifting her toy up slightly. Mr. Frog face? What an odd name. The frog toy looked very ragged and played alot with. "Hello Mr. Frog face and welcom to perfection!" I say proudly. "You can stay here as long as you like!" (Y/n) looks up at me with curiosity and says with a bit of a horse voice "thank you Mr. Azi- aziri a". Awww. "Its quite alright dear just call me angel, all my friends do" I say trying to make it easier for the young one to say my name. "O-oki angel!!" She says happily. She skips of with her toy frog in hand looking at all the books. I laugh slightly and get back to the backroom looking for the box of new books. Aha i found them!!