"Are you ready to perform?" My mom asks as I do my last vocal warm up.

I give her the thumbs up.

"You're going to kill it sis." Quincy says and I smile at him as I sip a tiny amount of water.

"We love you, Luxury." Chance shyly says as she and the twins hug me.

"I love you too." I quietly say to them before pulling away from the hug. "You guys should get going." 

They nod at me as my mom picks up Maya who blows me a kiss. I return the kiss and she beams at me.

Michael and Terrence walk in a few minutes later

"You ready?" Terrence asks as my makeup artists moisturizes my legs.

"Almost." I respond since I just want to be alone. "You guys should go to your seats."

"Where's Maya?" Michael asks and I roll my eyes. 

"Sitting down." I blankly respond. "You guys should go."

"Damn, ok

"Damn, ok." Michael chuckles, "I know when I ain't wanted."

I say nothing.

"Alright, I'll see you after the show." Michael says, "Kill it."

I send him the thumbs up as he walks away, I give Terrence a look.

"Why is he here?" Terrence asks.

"I don't know, you're the one that came with him."

"You really need to set some boundaries. He can't be turning up at every event." Terrence starts to ramble and I tune him out. "Are you even listening?"

"Fuck." I curse. "Terrence, I am about to perform. I do not have time for your jealousy."

"I'm not jealous." I scoff at his words.

"Listen. Michael and I are friends now because we have a daughter. I was tired of all the awkward shit between us so I put my big girl pants on and we addressed all our issues. He does not cross the boundaries, he comes to my events to support me and spend more time with his daughter. He has not made any passes at me and he has not flirted with me AT ALL!" I sigh. "If I told him to leave then he would because he gets it."