On the way to Hogsmeade

When Marietta got up I asked if she would help me and knowing her she'd say yes. I told her that Cedric and I would probably to the Three Broomsticks for lunch and that if she found the pregnancy test to come there and make an excuse to talk to me alone. If I was then I'd tell Cedric as soon as possible, if I wasn't then wouldn't tell Cedric a thing.

I already wrote my letter I was going to send to my mother so all I had to do was send it. I went down to the Great Hall to eat and saw Cedric sitting there and he smiled as soon as he saw me. All of a sudden my stomach started doing little flips so I sort of held my stomach without being too noticeable and went and sat down next to him and started eating.

We were heading towards Hogsmeade when I pulled him toward the owlery. He looked at me so confused and I said, "What? I have to send a letter to my mother." "Oh," was his reply. In the letter I asked my mother to tell me what those two spells meant because I was very curious about what they meant and what they did to my life. When the owl flew away Cedric grabbed my hand and started running towards Hogsmeade.

When we finally got caught up to Cedric's friends and Marietta holding hands with Trent and get as close to him as possible to keep warm I felt sick and looked at Marietta. She mouthed I'm sorry and gave me a small smile. I cuddled close to Cedric to get warm and his friends just sort of stared at me. I got a little self-conscious so I pulled my jacket tighter around me.

We finally got close enough to see Hogsmeade and then Marietta and Trent raced to the town so they could start searching earlier. I didn't mind Trent going with her because he's really sweet and cares about Marietta and when she tells him not to tell anybody about something he doesn't. Cedric's friends walked faster because they were freezing and wanted to go to Honeydukes. Cedric and I were talking when he asked, "Is something wrong? It sort of seems like Marietta is getting something for you and you're hiding it from me." He said this with a slight frown. I couldn't hide anything from him so I had to tell him a half truth, "I'll tell you eventually but right now I'm just confused about it and not sure about it." He said, "Okay Snowflake. Just tell me when you're ready because I don't like seeing you like this. You're all self-conscience and not your bubbly, upbeat self." I felt bad because what he said was true so I said, "I'm sorry but I'm just scared and I promise I'll tell you as soon as I can. I don't like putting you in the dark because I hate keeping stuff from you and you get all worried. Although when you're worried you look cute." "Cho, I'm serious please tell me as soon as possible. I have a feeling it has to do with me. And I know you're trying to lighten the mood but I don't think my mood can change that quick." he said this with a very serious voice because he never used my name unless he was calling me in the hallways or serious. We were close to Hogsmeade so I pecked his lips and said, "I promise I'll tell you."

I don't own anything Harry potter related. This chapter was kinda long to me because I didn't know where to stop it. And sorry if there's errors and stuff but I don't have an editor or anything, I just sorta skim over it.