Meetin Steve & the Final Task

*****Sooooo I finally decided to update this story thanks to one comment :) but please note that I changed Trent's name to Travis because of my other story ;) i also had two videos for this and i couldn't decide so i chose the avril one XD and i hope you enjoy this chapter and get teary-eyed like i did, and be warned the next chapter will be the same :'( vote, comment, fan!! :D

The last two week flew by without anything major coming up, besides Ginny being more polite to me when I saw her around the halls. A few people had guessed Marietta’s and my condition but we never confirmed or denied it. By now you can definitely tell that I am pregnant and Marietta is even bigger than me. But time finally came for the Hogsmeade trip.

            “Are you sure you don’t want me to come too?” Marietta asked for what seemed like the thousandth time.

            “I’m sure. You need to spend time with Travis, I know things are tense between you two and you need to work it out,” I said pulling on a light sweater.

            “Thanks Cho, you’re the best,” she said with a sad smile. I just nodded and opend the door when I heard a knock.

            “Hey Snowflake, ready?” Cedric asked, giving me a small kiss. I nodded my head and waved bye to Marietta. On our way to the Great Hall we saw Travis storming up the stairs to our room.

            “Do you know what happened to him?” I asked curiously.

            “No idea, but I could guess. He probably thinks she’s trapping him into a relationship or something, hopefully they can work through it though. It’d be a shame for them to split,”he said thoughtfully. There was a slight pause as we exited the grounds not wanting others to over hear us. “Where are we meeting him again?”

            “That little shoppe by the Three Broomsticks, I can never remember the name of it though.” He nodded and draped his arm around me.

            “Thought of a name yet?” he smirked.

            I groaned, “No don’t remind me of it. One day it’ll just hit me, but that moment hasn’t come.”

            “Don’t worry, you still got four months. Maybe one you see him, you’ll know his name.” He smiled down at me.

            The rest of our walk was filled with a comfortable silence, with me bringing his hand to my stomach when one of them kicked. In no time at all we were at the shoppe ans Steve was standing there, looking awkward.

            “Cho?” he called when he could fully see my face. I gave a small smile and nodded. He ran over to me and gave me a hug. But he got stopped a bit by my invisible bump. “What…”

            “Later, I promise,” I said quickly. We walked around the town learning everything about eachother that we should have known when we were growing up. He was on his way to becoming a lawyer, but out stepmom wanted him home helping her with the things at home. We soon had nothing to talk about and he brought up the inevitable.

            “What stopped me from completely hugging you?” he asked, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. I looked up at Cedric and was scared for him. My brother was pretty well-built and wasn’t to sure about Cedric just yet. I bit my lip and he got the hint and left for Honeydukes.

            “Um, there’s really no easy way to put this so I’m going to come out and say it, but you have to listen to everything.” He nodded his head and waited for me to go on. “I’m pregnant, at about five months. Mom gave me some spells that she said to use at my own risk. I used them not knowing what they were and I learned that one made me sure to have twins and the next I…you know…I would be pregnant. So please don’t tell Cedric any of this and don’t blame him.” His face was full of so many expressions that I didn’t know what to do.