冨岡 義勇 •|• Tomioka Giyuu

Začít od začátku

The sharp small point of the katana helped her in killing the demons cleanly , especially when using her second breath style.

Her other sword , is the one she didn't show off much.

A red sword , with dark point , gold spiky protector in square shape , red handle and black crosses on the handle , and red strings hanging on the handle.

This sword is lighter , so she used it sometimes.

But none of the Pillars know the appearance of the sword.When they asked about it , she always said that it's just a collection.

Plus , the others won't recognize her swords if they met her in disguise.She uses the red sword often in night missions , and hardly ever uses the blue one at night.

She walked out of the estate she lived in alone, and jumped out of the headquarters in a blink , disappearing into the thin air.

Ring Ring

"Demons who can resist the sunlight? Interesting,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back into the headquarters....

"CAW CAW... CAW CAW..."

A certain old crow is flying over the headquarters , announcing it's presence.

The crow's master jumped from the nearest tree to the ground , right in front of the residence of Oyakata-san.

His black tied hair swayed on his back , while his mismatched haori settled down after the wind stopped.

"Giyuu," Oyakata-san called to the expressionless male , who kneeled down immediately."How's the mission?"

A silence greeted his question , while a visible sweat rolled down the demon slayer's forehead.

"I was late.The demon has gone.The whole family is killed , except a boy and her sister....I sent them to my former trainer to be a demon slayer," he said.

Oyakata-san nodded.

"That's a good decision, Giyuu.Well done.You can go back to your home," he clasped his hands while smiling.

The demon slayer with mismatched haori nodded and dissapeared into thin air , leaving his master alone , watching the view.

The silent demon slayer was going to reach his destination , until a voice called him.

"Tomioka-San,"

He halted and turned him head around , finding no one , except some bushes and trees.

He raised an eyebrow , then continued his walk , only to be tugged by something.

He turned around again , but now , he landed his gaze downwards , finally noticing the black and purple haired girl , with an obvious vein on her forehead and a bucket of herbs on her arm.

"Tomioka-san, it's rude to leave when someone called you," she smiled with uneasy auras , but the male's too dense to realize that he actually made her mad.