"That's not a proper bowl, Liam" Louis said.

"Oh shush" I said, swatting him away.

He hopped off the counter and took the box from me "It needs two eggs, Liam" 

"Eggs, Eggs. Do we have eggs?" I asked, walking over to the fridge.

"I don't even know if we've got half these things" Zayn said, looking at the camera.

"I guess we'll see what happens. We're going to make cupcakes anyway so for all of you watching, this is how we're going to make them"

Louis pulled out a set of cupcake wrappers and smiled "Awe, look how cute they are" he said, grinning.

I pulled out two eggs and set them on the counter.

Zayn pulled out a simple pan and set it on the stove, while Louis placed the wrappers on there, attempting to make them look even.

Zayn started dumping something in the replacement bowl and I gave him a look, placing my hands on my sides "Zayn, that's supposed to be the cake mix, not the icing" Louis said, laughing.

I grabbed a smaller bowl and this one had a handle to it.

Louis pulled something out of the box and walked up to the camera "We got stickers" he whispered, giddy. He then looked through the drawer and took out a spoon "Lets scare him. We're gonna get him. We're gonna get him. Oh yeah" he whispered, but loud enough for me to hear him.

I stood up, with the bowl and saw him with the spoon. "Ta-da!" I said, holding up the bowl. I then slowly looked at Louis and chuckled "That's one of my spoons. It's not gonna work" I said, closing the bottom cupboard "So now we have a new bowl, but it isn't a real bowl, but we'll just imagine that it's a very nice bowl with a handle." I said.

Zayn handed me the cake mix and we mixed everything up together and I felt proud of the outcome so far.

"Wow we're up to ten thousand viewers. Hello" I said, smiling "Making some serious cakes" 

Zayn looked over at the mix and smiled "Oh yeah, making some cakes" he said, doing a thumbs up.

"Do we have a whisk?" I asked, opening my drawer.

"Have we mentioned they're red velvet cakes?" Zayn asked.

"I've got a masher!" I said, holding it up.

"Yeah use that, use that. Just use it sideways" Louis said, making a stirring motion "It's basically like a whisk anyway"

"Can you use a masher to stir it up?" I asked.

Zayn and Louis shrugged.

"Look at these pretty decorations. They're little hearts, cause Liam loves Gracie" Louis said, pinching my cheek.

Zayn pulled out a spoon that had holes in it. "This would be a better whisk than a masher" 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's use that" I said. 

Louis snatched it from him and held it in front of the camera"This is a whisk" he said, smiling, proudly "Rawr" 

"Now we need seven teaspoons- tablespoons- no teaspoons" I said.

"Spoons! Spoons!" Louis and Zayn said.

I pulled one out "Dun Dun Dun" I said, holding it up.

"Oh my god! He's using a spoon!" Zayn said.

"No I'm not. I'm not using a spoon. It's not near my mouth. That's spoonology" I said.

"Spoonology" Louis said, mocking me.

I put in seven teaspoons of water and walked back over to the stove.

"Ooh let me whisk it" Zayn said, taking it from me.

I walked up to the laptop and read a comment that said "Hey now, stop making fun of me; I know how to bake" I continued reading "Liam I see a spoon!" I laughed "You did see a spoon, but I didn't put it anywhere near my mouth. That means. Yeah" I said.

We filled the cupcake wrappers and put them in the oven for twenty minutes.

"She's gonna be so surprised" I said, smiling.

"Isn't Liam just a great guy?" Louis said, squeezing my cheek.

I heard the front door open and looked over to see Gracie.

"What's going on?" she asked, setting her things down.

I frowned. "We were going to surprise you" I said.

"He was; we have nothing to do with this monstrosity" Zayn said, continuing to lick the icing off the spoon.

I stepped out of the camera's view and wrapped my arms around her

"I thought we were going to get lunch" 

She rolled her eyes "The new producer was horrid. After one song she said that she had seen enough and told me I could leave"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"She doesn't seem to like me" she frowned "She said I'm just another pop singer, and not an actual artist" she chuckled "Oh and she said I didn't sound like I knew what heartbreak and grief was; I poured my heart into that damn song, and she said I was just a little girl trying to sing a big song"

"That's bullshit; you're an amazing singer, don't believe a word she said" I kissed her forehead.

"I know, but she was just such a bitch" she muttered.

I frowned "Since it's not a surprise anymore, we were making you red velvet cupcakes"

"With cream cheese icing?" she asked, looking up at me all sad.

"The very ones" 

"I love you" she said, kissing me quickly on the lips.

"Now shoo, go in the bedroom and relax. We're creating a masterpiece in front of twenty thousand viewers in the cupboard" I said, smiling.

"Twenty thousand? Wow, that's a lot for one cupboard" she said, smirking.

"Well I'm talented like that. And in many other ways" I said, kissing her.

"Keep it PG, children!" Louis shouted.

"I'm going to go lay down"

I nodded "I'll come check on you in a bit" I watched her walk away and faced the boys again "Back to cooking"