Tim x reader - coffee date

Timmy loves his coffee ☕️
________________________

I was out, doing my duty as (ur hero name). I was the last child that Bruce Wayne had adopted. Or, so I thought. About 3 months ago Bruce adopted another boy, Tim Drake. Okay so I had another brother. Nice. He's pretty cute. Shaggy black hair, adorable blue eyes and the cutest, most exhausted face you have ever seen. I think I have crush...

Anyway, I was hunting down the riddler. Once again he had put innocent lives in danger just to get Batman's attention. So of course, Bruce sent me after him. He had announced that he had placed bombs in a hotel and that he would detonate them if Batman didn't show up and solve his riddlers. Or whatever the riddler wanted.

So here I was. Sneaking into riddlers secret base so that I could take him out and disarm the bombs.

~~~

I see him. Standing there holding his stupid question mark cane. He was laughing to himself, "haha! This time I've got the bat! No way he can do it this time." He laughed. Wow, he really is crazy.

I readied a throwing star, aiming right towards his head. It would have knocked him down and the concrete would have made him unconscious. Just as I was getting ready to throw,
BAM. He was knocked to the ground, unconscious and a shuriken on the ground right next to his head. I groaned and put away my star, hopping down from my perch.

"I thought you were suppose to be tracking down penguin." I said very strict. Thinking it was Damian. "No. I was sent to get riddler." Tim said walking out of the shadows. I gasped, a little shocked and a bit embarrassed I talked so strict to him. "Red! I thought you... stayed at home..."

He chuckled a little. "No, Batman said come here with you and get him." He pointed to unconscious Riddler. "Oh."
Tim yawned and stretched as he usually did. "Sooo.. you wanna, get him and then go out?" He asked shyly. I blushed. Is he asking me on a date? "Uhh sure? Are you.. asking me out?"

He blushed. "Um, it don't have to be that... since.. you know, we're supposed to be brother and sister.."  I looked down at the floor. "I want it to be that." I didn't even realize I said it outloud. "Okay, then, yes. Yes! I'm asking you out!" Tim came over and kissed my cheek. I blushed and quickly nodded.

We took riddler to GCPD and went back to the batcave together. We changed into everyday clothes and went out. "Soo, were did you want to go?" He asked. I giggled. "Your the one who asked me out." He smiled and rubbed his head. "Okay. Then, how about a café? I could use some coffee right now. And they have a delicious pumpkin latte there too."  I smiled. "A café would be awesome."

~~~

We got our drinks and sat down at a table. We talked about little things and sipped our drinks. "So, Tim? What... what exactly inspired you to take me out?" I asked. "Oh. Well. I'm not sure... I just, love your personality and your looks... and..." he blushed rubbing the back of his head. "I'm pretty sure I love you." He sounded so adorable. I could tell he was nervous and shy, I could also tell the poor thing was terrified about being rejected. I would never.

"Aww... Tim," I held his hand. "I love you too." I leaned across the table to kiss him. He blushed and kissed me back. It was the best thing ever. He was so adorable.

I can't wait for more coffee dates.