Chapter 7: BreakFast At Kelly's

Beyoncé

After getting home from work so late. I tried to be as quiet as I could. The last thing anyone in this house needed was for me to accidentally wake up Faith or anyone else. I crept pass Solo's room and stopped dead in my tracks. I heard her talking.  I slowly opened the door and she was  gripping the blankets tightly in her hands and mumbling something incoherently.

"St-st-stay awayy" she murmured. Bad dream.I walked over to the side of the bed and shook her.

"Solo" I whispered. Shaking her lightly.

"Stop Daniel, I'm tired"she moaned brushing me off.

"Solange wake up!" I turned the lamp on.

Her eyes instantly opened and she was breathing heavily.

"Hey" I say soothingly.

"Bey" she looked over at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had this terrified look on her face. 

"Hey it's okay, your safe" I sat down on the bed next to her.

She bursted into tears and I pulled her towards me. "Bey I'm scared" she buried her face in my chest.

" I know but your safe here okay"

"Bey he's gonna find me, he already called me today" she admitted.

"He called you?" I asked patting her back.

"He was so angry" she said softly.

"Okay look We can worry about that later but you need to get some sleep" I said as she laid back down.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep" she asked. "Just like when we were kids"

I smirked. "Yes" I nodded.

It was just after 6 a.m when Solange and I both woke up.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I knew Kelly was awake because I could smell something cooking.  I got up from the bed and trudged downstairs. It was only 6:30 in the morning why was Kelly making breakfast so early.

I walked in the kitchen and Kelly has her back to me. She was so invested in cooking she probably didn't even hear me.

"What's all this?" I asked. She jumped a little clearly startled.

"Beyoncé! Don't scare me like that" she sad turning towards me.

I smiled. "Baby what're you doing?" I asked walking towards her.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you for once, you've done so much for me and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you"

I wrapped my arms around her. "You know there are other ways you could show me how much you appreciate me" I smirked.  She blushed.

I went in for a kiss. She put her hand out in front of my face. "Yeah no"

"What?"

"Your breath is kicking" she commented. I laughed. "Go brush and then come back and kiss me"

"Okay okay, I'll be back" I said.

After I got freshed up a little bit I went down stairs. I'm so hungry. When I came back downstairs the table was set. "Baby you need me to help with anything?" I asked as she brought out the pitcher of orange juice.

"No, I'm good take a seat" she said putting the pitcher at the table. She walked back in the kitchen to grab some other things and I sat down. Solange walked in and she was just as shocked as I was.

"Whoa, what's all this for?" Solo asked.

"No reason I just thought I would do something nice for you guys" Kelly smiled walking back in the room with a plate of bacon in one and the other plate with stacked waffles.

She set them at the table and finally sat down. After saying grace we all dug in.

"So I was thinking" Kelly started saying.

Uh oh. What's going on? 

"I was thinking that we could start looking for new house soon" she said.

"New house? What for?" I asked taking a bite of a piece of bacon.

"Because of our kids"

"Kids? As in plural" she wanted more kids, already.

"Yeah I wanna have more kids especially since we're getting married in a couple of months"

"Kelly we haven't even set a date for the wedding yet and your talking about getting a new house and having more kids"

"Look this is MY house. I want us to have a house that's we can call our own" I guess she had a point.

"Look let's just finish eating We will talk about this later" I said taking a sip of orange juice.

"Of your just gonna put it off" Kelly mumbled.

"Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?"

"We never talk about anything, you always say "oh let's just about this later meh" I would like actually talk about where we're going moving forward but of course you never want to"

"Look I'm not saying we can't talk this, I'm saying we need to think things through. We can't talk about getting a new house and having more kids right now because we need focus on our situation now, That's the the problem your not thinking these things through" I argued.

"Name one thing I haven't thought through" she said.

"Faith! You didn't think her through!" I answered.

She looked at me stunned and hurt. "Wow" she said.

"You know these waffles are really good you know" Solange chimed in.

I sighed frustratedly. I didn't mean it like that.

"So I do something nice for you and this is the thanks I get"

"Kelly I didn't-" I tried to back track and make it better but she cut me off.

"I'm gonna go check on Faith" Kelly said getting up from the table.