Chapter 1 The Beginning

Seth's pov

Dear Diary,
Here i am, in my parents farm. He wrote the first sentences of his diary. Feeding chickens,cows,sheep and other farm animals.Maybe some day we could go back to the city where i really belong to, not in this... useless farm.Where i could go to school and have alot of friends and be myself in the future,And i was wondering why i was the only child of the family, do i really have a brother or a sister? And ofcourse, the question what i always asking mayself is what is actually in our basement that my parents didn't tell me about? Maybe it's just a surprice when i get old my parents will show me something that is far more sinister...

"Seth! My Child! Food is ready!" Sofia shouted.

"Coming Mom!" Seth replied and going downstairs through the kitchen,and he saw his mother.

"Seth! Call your dad,and said that food is ready!" Sofia said to Seth

"Ok mom".Seth replied.

I walked out in our house and saw the large barn,and other farm things like crops,farm animals, you know... farm stuff. Talking to himself.Then he his father David fix the broken roof of the barn.

"Seth! Help me out in here! The roof is abou to fall i need to drive some nails on it!"
Asking Seth's help. Seth began to climb the ladder and help his father."Thank you!" A response from his father, as David drive the nails on roof znd fixing it.

After some nails have been drive,Thunder had strike a tree! Leaving the burning into pieces and turned charcoal black.Rain started to pour slowly

"I guess it's going to rain today my son... We have to finish this before going back at the house". David said to his son. As they hurrily up, rain started to pour hard. As the same time they finished their job and got back at house. "(Sigh) Some quite rain today i guess"... David said. "When do you think it's going last dad?" Ask the son
"I dont know Seth i guess we have to wait..." David said.

"Hey! How long you been there! Food's getting cold!" Sofia said
"We just came Mom! The roof in the barn was broken... And i have go and help dad!" Seth explained and go to the kitchen and sat down on the chair, David did the same thing as his son's. They talk alnight long and...
"Mom! Something just came up when we are fixing the roof, A thunder strikes a tree and leave it to burn in ashes. It was really facinating experience!" Seth said
"Hmm.. that's weird i never heard any thunder or something outside before except rain?"said Sofia with a confused tone
"Yeah son? What thunder?" David did the same thing as Sofia.
"Hmm... maybe i just imaginate things... (but it's weird i really same a thunder strike outside how could my parents could'nt see it?)" Seth said with a embarrassed and confused face.

As the dinner is done,everyone gone to bed. Seth is thinking how could his parents couldn't see what he saw. Maybe he was only imaginate it with his mind? Or maybe his parents actually lie to him? Things are inside Seth's head right now and with overthinking he falled asleep and just forget everything he had saw outside.