21. Withering Dreams

Začať od začiatku

"You're pushing it"

"Am I?" Naruto looked around "you've had it listed for over a year according to the ad. She won't get a better offer. I say it's more than a fair deal"

"Just wait..." He called the number and walked away talking on the phone. He came back after a while "she says 600 and it's yours, fully furnished"

"550k and that's my final saying" Naruto looked around "tell her if it's about the paintings, she can get them" he gave her 50k more and that is more than enough to cover for the price of the furniture.
The paintings from what he could tell were worth couple grand each, if they were original. But he wasn't interested in them.

With that offer she agreed to 550k. She hated that she was pressed from money. That shit penthouse was a failure of an investment. She's lucky she got that price. There was supposed to be a different planning for the city but it all changed and the value of that market dropped significantly. Originally, it would have been worth an easy five million.

Naruto gave his contact infos to Kisame and left with his son. In a few days, the sale will be official, then he and Sasuke can move in.

He got to the doctor. Kitsune waited for him outside in the waiting room. He walked in with his cute son. His father was right next to him. He displayed discomfort, a few tears here and there but didn't fully cry.
"Papa's big boy" Naruto kissed his cheek and held him in his arms. Naruto was tired and was glad that right after this appointment they could go home.

"He's putting on healthy weight, he's eating solids, heart sounds healthy, lungs as well... He's a healthy baby boy" Doctor smiled at him and he returned it.

He helped Sora back in his onesie, then left home. He got a text from Utakata, restaurant name and he should meet him at 7. He sent an okay text. He got home at five, only to find Sasuke already waiting for him. The boy held the baby and showered him with kisses while walking away.

The teen dad went upstairs and took a shower then changed.
Naruto's day had been exhausting. He acknowledged that he overworked himself. He wanted a normal day. He shouldn't have done it.

Sasuke heard a thump coming from upstairs. "Naruto!" He handed Sora to Menma and ran upstairs to his side. "Karin!" He called out for her and slowly moved him, checked for breathing and pulse. While doing so, he noticed Naruto's abnormally high fever.

The blonde had opened his eyes looking at a concerned Sasuke. He felt a very cold towel resting on his head.

Sasuke was upset, Karin didn't show up

Sasuke was upset, Karin didn't show up. He called an ambulance out of worry "Naruto, are you hurting anywhere?"

"Just tired" he closed his eyes. The paramedics arrived pretty quickly and did a routine check. Naruto was ordered to bed for the next couple days.