Final Blow

I've stopped talking to Fitz for a week now. I've found a place to stay, somewhere cheap but cozy. I got help from my colleagues. Actually, I rent the house with her and we're now roommates. Thank God.

So one day, I got a very valuable holiday from the college and it includes the MT thing. It happened to be they were planning on playing the Battle Royale thing and I had to come in no matter what. So here I am, trying to have fun.

Its pretty hard and tense though and I do having some fun you know. Thrilling but addicting. I sometimes fell and slipped because of the ground was just slippery.

We had 10 round to go. Every 5 round we get a break time. We get out of the lane for a break and change our wet clothes. That was the time when I walk through the aisle, the other visitor walks toward me because that their turn to play. That was when I ran to someone who looks familiar. A very tall and pale guy. I didn't get the chance to look at his face so I just keep walking.

I take off my shoes and helmet. I feel my feet a bit aching. That when I felt a cold temperature on my cheek. I look up and saw Mason smiling at me with the ice cream he put on my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I take the ice cream and opened the sachet

"Hmm... playing?"

"With whom?"

"The boys"

I stunned, does it mean the earlier guy is ...

"Fitz comes too, you know. But he doesn't know that you're here. I won't tell him"

"Thanks, Massie."

"I got you"

"It's almost Christmas. What you planning to do?"

"I'm going back to Indonesia"

"You sure?!"

"There's nothing left to do in here"

"Can I come with you?"

"Can you? I mean, I can't just take a foreign man to my house. You need to reserved everything"

"I don't mind. I just wanted to be with you"

I giggles then smiles, "Oh, Mason. Are you planning to hit on me?"

"Can I?"

I cant have Mason like this to me at any time I met him. He's Fitz's friend and one of his best mate, I shouldn't have any special chemistry with him. Besides, I'm still has a root of hope for Fitz. A span remaining love in my heart, still hoping to get back with him.

"Mason... can we just stop having this conversation?"

"What? You're saying you turned me down then?"

"It's not like that. I'm not accepting or turning down anyone's confession right now. My feeling is a mess, Mason. It's fragile at a time like this. I don't want to regret things that I just made with this state of mind okay?"

He looked at me, he just looks straight into my eyes before he spat out the word, "Okay" he grabs my hand and kiss it before he leaves me there

What does that even mean?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 hours in the lane, shoot or shot, pushing or pushed, chasing or running away, fell to the ground several times, pretty aching but I have a lot of fun. At least my team wins most because of our good work.

"Omg, Tri! My opinion about female can't do game, is just swept away by looking at you in action. That is soo dope!"

"Yeah!! She has no mercy! She looks like an actual soldier!!"