Confessing

Even though it's only a couple of voice note, she hasn't realised who I'm really are. Maybe she doesn't want to expect much. She's just into reality.

This morning I sent her a picture of flowers: real flowers I bought from the florist with a caption, something like: "Morning, sweet Tree, I don't know which you like, so I sent them all"

Hours she doesn't replies. I'm afraid she's avoiding me because she's too kind to turn me down.

Okay this is soo frustrating to wait for her reply so I just gonna play some game with my boys to kill my time.

2 hours later I was enjoying playing CS:GO with my mates when a pop-up notification came to my screen. Too engaged in the game, I just take a glance at it without checking out the sender, so I just frown with the message.

"Babe"

Another message pop-in and I get annoyed so I check who's texting.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Is this can make up your await?"

[Photo]

Right after I finished read the word Sweet Tree my eyes widen and I panicly take off my headset and throw it to my table to grab my phone.

"O Shit!"

She's calling me babe and sending me a picture of her entirely exposed face which cute expression and such a beautiful smile. I simp-ly flattered that I didn't realise I was touching my own chest in awe.

"Are you accidentally left me on read?"

I immediately record voice note, "Oh no no, darling. I just still shock that you... you... accept me. What an honor, pumpkin. A-and... you have a beautiful smile"

She's replying with voice note, oh my heart beating fast.

"Hahaha, shut up. You making me blush, Massie"

Oh... she still thought that I'm Mason. I need to be honest now since she has become my girlfriend. I hope she doesn't get mad. I also afraid that she accept me because she knew I'm fitz. I just want to her to be completely true about her feelings especially to me. I hope that's a right thing to do.

But ... I need to do it differently. Something spesh.

Ah! Maybe I should started to DM her with Fitz account to make her thrilled!

Okay!

"Hi, sweetheart"

Sent

I hope I didn't type too much.

In a blink of an eye she texts me back in snapchat.

"Babe! Babe! Babe!!!!!"

OMG She's cute....

"Babeeee!!"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

I'll wanna see if she could catch the code.

"Babe....!! You will not believe me but Fitz just replied my DM! And she called me sweetheart! What a coincidence!"

"That's good, pumpkin. So what now? are you planning on text him back?"

I'm surprised she's actually bold and honest about this kind of thing. However, she's slow to catch my code lol

"I dont know. I should asked you."

"Why? Isnt that supposed to be your own business?"

"No. I'm with you now, so I couldnt just recklessly doings these things behind your back. Besides, you are officially incontestable "

"What if he confess to you someday? Will you leave me for him?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you win me first. Early birds get the preys."

"So you said you'll date him after you've done with me?"

"No, I'm not planning on dating someone after I break up with you"

"Why?"

"Becausee.... I will not be easily moving on from you. You're the best thing I've ever have, Massie. Stop comparing yourself with him. Besides, it's not like there's even a slice probability than he would date me"

I'm soo damn not regretting this, she's completely truthful and considerate.

Guess this is the right time to call it (reveals). So, I record myself, face all exposed, saying some explanation of how and why I did all of this. I hope she doesn't get mad.

"Hi, I know you're very confused right now, pumpkin pie. I'm sorry that I lied to you, I'm afraid you'll just accept me because I'm Fitz soo I'm disguising myself as someone else. I can understand if you mad at me, that's natural. But... I just wanted you to know that my feeling to you is real, Real Real, so please forgive me. And I love you, sweet tree. Love you babe"

Video sent. I also follow back her account in Instagram. I'm truly looking forward to her response.

She just... left me on read but suddenly my screen shows an incoming video call! My heart almost got dislocated!

"Hello, sweet pie~"

"F-Fitz?! What the FUCK?!"

I'm laughing seeing her shocked face greets me.

"For the entire time you-- I cannot believe this! Why would you do that to me?"

"Look I'm sorry that I lied to you, I'm sorry that--"

"No! It just .... I can understand your lies I just cant believe that I actually date that Fitz. This is amazing, I'm about to cry. I mean why- how could like someone like me?!"

"Please please don't cry ... I don't want to ruin those beautiful eyes... please?"

"What do you expect me to do, huh?! This is a whole new world for me! A dream come true! You were just a dream! This cant be true! A guy like you? With me?"

"Stop it, Tree. We've talked about this okay? Calm down"

"Okay-okay. So now I'm dating Fitz right? I'm Fitz girlfriend or should I called you by your actual name? Can I? Is that rude?"

"No thats fine. We've dated out of Fitz life so.. that would do. Well whatever you like honey. I'm all yours"

"STAPHHHH T^T YOU'RE MAKING ME CRYYYYYY, Cameron Mckay, no fucking way!"

"Yes fucking way!"

Her eyes might be teary but smile curved on her lips. We laugh at each other before actually speaking with more settled mind.

"Thank you, babe... for giving me this amazing chance. I'm still love you and now even more"

"I love you too. Maybe we could play video games together or perhaps I can visit you to your country?"

"You'll do that for me?!"

"Yup!"

"Shut... up!"

"Hahaha,"

"Okay then, I'll spare some time and buy you ticket"

"Don't! Don't you dare to waste you money, young lady! Don't!"

"What?! You're my boyfriend after all"

"That its! And your my girl so your tryna step on my gentlemen side by treating me? No way! I'm too gentlemen for that"

"Oh okay goodguyfitz"

"Thats sounds wayy more special if you said it"

"Good!"

What a wonderful day, what an adorable cutie. This truthful and genuine young lady...

I am in love.