Moving In

Since she got a scholarship in Australia and currently studying in one of the University in Melbourne, which she decided to go because of me. For the first week and so on she will stay at my house because I offered her so she could save some money for herself. At first, she refused me because she thought that was inappropriate; especially for her. But I convinced her that I had an empty room that she can use and not staying in the same room with me. And she can get her own privacy and I promised would never do anything inappropriate to her. For myself, I'm very orientated to my own privacy, and that's one of the reasons why I didn't live in the same house with the rest of Misfits guy.

And now I got myself a bit of luck to able to live under the same roof with my girlfriend. Well it's not like we'll do something together; that thing, but at least we can see each other often and maybe she can accompany me in the game or while gaming. Making me breakfast, lunch, dinner or helps me clean the house. That's romantic. Then by the spare time, we could go out for a stroll or date, or playing with my boys. Sounds pretty fun! Especially because she's here by my side. Actually here.

Today the boys asked me to come because they have heard that my girlfriend is moving to Australia for her study. Mostly because she moved here and stayed at my house; penthouse. It's a regular thing to the boys to be curious for what kind of girl that takes my attention as leveled as them in my priority also they wanted to ask 'such' thing.

"Will they like me, Cam?"

Is she nervous even though only meeting my friends, what if it's his parents? Haha. Nah that's ... probably impossible.

The door open and Swagger is the one welcoming us.

"Oh! Fitz there you go and the mysterious girlfriend of yours

"Oh! Fitz there you go and the mysterious girlfriend of yours. Hi pretty lady~" Swagger with his words, again and Tri's just smiled at him

"Oh, they're hereee!" Mason as usual and ran to the door to see us

"Hi! I'm Mason! You're soo small; I mean Tinyyy and cute, I wanna fuckin crash you so bad!!"

I giggle, Oh Mason. Tri's stares at me with a widen eyes and a bright smile, I guess she understands that was just a phrase of a Mason.

"G'day Massie"

"G'day Fitzie"

"Okay cut the shit and let us in" I grab her hand and give her a push to enter the house. I don't want to drag her all the time, dahh... and besides I love doing skinship with her as Mason said, she's soo small, tiny and cute I wanna crashed her in my arms, I will hug her that she can't even lift a finger to leave me by my own.

"Well, guys. This is Tri. No please don't say it, Toby. I'm not a pedophile, She's 19 years old and I'm 22 and we've talked about this and we're fine. So don't judge age again okay? She cannot drink and she does no drugs. No intimates skinship please, she's a human with religion so please manner, guys manner"

"No fun!! Booo" Mason shouts

"So, you're saying you guys never kiss?"-Swagger

By seeing her expression I can tell she's blushing.

"We did kiss. But no lipsy mouthy thing"

"And no S*x too?"-Swagger

"Umm... language ... please?"

"Oh okay... You're Fitz girl after all. Whatever the rule is you're still part of him so... welcome to the family, Tri!"-Swagger

"Yeah~ Welcome" -the rest of the boys

"Thank you, Swagger... and thank you guys. I'll find out some different way to have fun with you guys and please take care of me~" she bowed. Yeah. She did and that makes everyone's eyes widened

"Did she just bowed--? Oh okay?"-Toby

I just smiled at them. Cringe. I know.

Well, she did just her for several hours but then suddenly she already gets along with most of the guys. She helps Toby with kitchen things, Swagger with cleanig his helmet and now currently watching Matt playing games in his PC when Mason asked me where she whereabouts.

"She's upstairs with Matt"

Then the next seconds he came downstairs with him grabs her hand and drags her in front of me.

"Fitz, I can I borrow her to swim?"

"You should ask that to her right before you drag her downstairs, bud"

"Oh yeah. I know but... Nah I know she would understand" Tri and I giggles at Mason.

"Okay, play safe. Return her nice and sweet buddy no scratch!"

-

-

-

"Okay, you got the camera Tob, Tob?"

"Yea yea"

"ready to jump lady?"

"Bring it on!!"

Then I hear a big splash of water and the laugh three of them. I guess they're having fun.