19. Namikaze Sora

Start from the beginning

He had thought that he had moved on but in reality it still was bothering him.
They got home together. Naruto's fears subdued and all he wanted now was the perfect date.

Naruto told him he would go fix them a quick snack but when he was taking too long, Sasuke offered help.

"I'm almost done!" Naruto shouted from the kitchen. Sakura took her leave to stall Sasuke. She told him if he could help her come up with names for the baby.

"Doesn't Naruto get a say in it?" He didn't want to talk about it. He's been pushing the idea out of his head. Naruto was definitely not going to be a dad, specially with Sakura. He didn't want him to be a dad.

"Ah he said he was just going to wait until the baby is born. I gave him suggestions but he didn't like any of them"

"Okay, I'm not really good with names" Sasuke confessed. The subject still made him nervous. He was going to walk away when Sakura was in pain.

"The baby's active today" she smiled "do you want to feel?"

"Ha...." He was pushing himself to do something uncomfortable in hopes this would allow him to bond with the unborn child. When he felt the movement, it made him more anxious. If Naruto was ready to be a dad, he certainly wasn't. 'Why am I thinking about that?'

"Sasuke-teme, wear your jacket. We're sitting in the garden"

"But it's warmer here" he protested then gave up immediately to Naruto's pout. Ah that Namikaze pout got him.

Naruto just wore his jacket, not able to hide his enthusiasm.
"You prepared something haven't you?" Sasuke concluded.

"Ha" he smiled wide and lead the way "Sakura-chan helped me ou-..." He stopped as he saw Karin eating all the Sushi he worked so hard to prepare.

The plate was perfect and now it was just a mess

The plate was perfect and now it was just a mess. The Onigiri Okaka was no different either. She behaved like a pig and it was obviously done on purpose.

 She behaved like a pig and it was obviously done on purpose

He had worked so hard for it. Naruto just looked at her mischievous smile and backed out. His lips quivered as he tried to hide his tears.

"The fuck is wrong with you??" Sasuke would have jumped a bitch if it weren't for Naruto's soft tugs "I still love it all, okay?" He kissed his forehead "don't cry, okay, Usuratonkachi?"