Chapter Fourteen🕷Carnival of Lights

Start from the beginning

We cautiously entered the lodge where the woman was standing and waiting emotionlessly.

"Hello," Peter greeted nervously.

"Close the door." She ordered. Peter did as she ordered. I held out my hand as a greeting, but she didn't take it. Instead, she said "Take off your clothes."

"... What?"

"You told Fury Spider-Man and Riptide can not be seen. So I made you these, new suits," the woman handed each of us a pile of clothes.

"I'm sure it fits," I laughed nervously, holding my pile close to my chest.

"Take off your clothes!"

There was no getting out of it and Peter and I knew it. Reluctantly, he unbuttoned and pulled his jeans down while I pulled my shirt off. Then, the worst thing that could happen happened. The door opened.

"Oh my god!"

"No, no, no," Peter held the woman back as her hand went to her holster.

It was Brad Davis. The guy who'd been pining over MJ the entire school year, and who would sell any of us out in a second if it meant getting closer to her.

"Sorry? Uh, I thought this was the bathroom."

"This isn't what it looks like!"

He took a picture. That bitch took a picture of Peter and I half dressed with a weird woman in a compromising situation! I hurriedly pulled my shirt back on, grabbed our bags, and sprinted out of the lodge to catch up with him.

"Brad!" Peter yelled, just behind us, "It's not what it looks like!"

"Look, I'm not here to judge your life choices," Brad told us when we caught up with him, "If you two want to hook up with some European chick for a threesome-"

"That wasn't what was happening, we swear," I insisted.

"If this is the type of people that MJ is hanging around with, I think she deserves to know." Brad shrugged and walked off.

MJ wasn't the problem. It would be a piece of cake explaining what was going on to her and she'd believe us. The issue was, that he had the picture, and could send it to anyone. Our lives would be toast.

"We need to get rid of that picture," I stated the obvious.

"Alright everybody, put your feet together and get back on the bus!" Mr. Dell shouted, regrouping the students.

When we got on the bus again, we were in the front, while MJ and Brad ended up in the back. As soon as we were moving Peter put on his EDITH glasses.

"Edith? Hey, there's this guy named Brad and- Um, Brad Davis, he has a photo of me and (Y/n). Is he a target?" Peter looked to the back, "Yeah, he's a target. He's a target... Initiating what?"

"Peter... you're talking to an AI from the guy who gave you an Instant Kill mode. What do you think she'll take 'he's a target' as?" I asked nervously after he gave the order.

Looking through the back window, I spotted a small drone trailing the bus. There was nothing good about that.

"Hey, dope glasses Parker," Flash snatched the glasses out of Peter's hand, "How did you afford these?'

"Flash give them back."

"No, I'm serious, how did you-"

Peter accidentally slapped Flash, and thanks to his superstrength, he was out cold. While Peter was staring in shock, I grabbed the glasses and put them on.