"Okay. Meet ya guys around," Casey agreed and let go of the hold on us.

Clint used his experienced piloting skills to aid Vince and keep us from crashing straight down. He had to hurry and find a safe place to land the Quinjet since Vince couldn't control the machinery for long. If Vince used his techno kinesis for long periods, like Casey, he got exhausted and would fall asleep for hours, minus the nosebleed.

We ended up landing in a street-side plaza that was a few blocks away from Stark Tower. Quickly, we unbuckled ourselves and rushed out of the Quinjet, with Steve in the lead.

"We gotta get back up there," he said referring to the tower.

"Right!" I nodded knowing that Casey was still stuck there.

We ran through the damaged streets back towards Stark Tower as the Chitauri wreaked havoc with their blasters causing explosions. I couldn't spot out Tony figuring he was several blocks away from us.

Suddenly, there was a loud groaning noise that came from up in the sky. All of us looked up and saw a hole and what looked like a crossbreed of a humpback whale and a centipede came through the portal. It appeared to be swimming in the air as it had fins and bony spikes sticking up from its back. Though it looked more like an undead fish. As it dove down, its sides opened and more Chitauri leaped out of it clinging to the sides of the skyscrapers and breaking through the windows. It reminded me of the Leviathan trilogy, which involved a living ship.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve spoke through his ear-com.

"Seeing. Still working on believing," Tony replied, "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?" Steve had a confused expression.

"Just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot."

Vince lifted his machine gun which he named Vera over his shoulder preparing to shoot down any Chitauri that got in our way like he was playing GTA in real life. I lit my hands in flames ready to charbroil the intergalactic terrorists.

Casey's P.O.V

Seeing the Quinjet made me feel relaxed a bit knowing that it was my friends and mentors in it. Plus, I wondered what delayed them. The machine gun fired at Loki, missing Thor. Next thing, Loki fired at one of the Quinjet's left-wing engine sending it into a violent tailspin.

I ran towards the edge and focused my energy on the Quinjet and telekinetically attempted to keep it hovering until my friends convinced me to let go of the hold on them as I started getting tired and started getting a small nosebleed. Vince was able to control the falling Quinjet thankfully, but it worried me since he couldn't use his techno kinesis for long without getting exhausted and sleeping for several hours.

I turned towards the two Asgardians who were in a headlock.

"Look at this! Look around you!" Thor shouted at Loki, "You think this madness will end with your rule?"

"It's too late," Loki stated, "It's too late to stop it."

"No. We can. Together."

It appeared that things were starting to settle down between them, but I had a hunch it was something else. Right in a flash, there was a betrayal. Loki had a knife hidden in his sleeve and stabbed Thor who fell to the stone balcony clutching the wound at his side.

"Sentiment," the trickster hissed mockingly.

Thor rose to his feet, enraged, and pounded Loki through the window and then lifted him and slammed him to the ground like it was WrestleMania. The scepter slid out of Loki's reach, which was a huge relief knowing that he wouldn't be able to mind control anyone else. However, the trickster himself rolled toward the edge of the balcony and disappeared. I looked down and saw that Loki had landed on a passing intergalactic hovercraft and piloted it and sped away.

"Lady Casey," Thor called out once noticing me.

"I need to get to the others!" I approached him, "They need all the help they can get!"

He nodded and pulled me close to him and spun Mjolnir and took off.

Peyton's P.O.V

Vince and I took cover behind an overturned taxi along with Sean and Nicole after we got shot at by our unwanted guests from the edge of the galaxy. Steve, Clint, and Natasha huddled in another wrecked car near us.

"Lots of civilians trapped up there," Clint pointed at the nearby building.

Another hovering scooter flew right over us. This time, there weren't any Chitauri commandeering it. Though there was a familiar green and gold horned figure on it.

"Loki," Steve remarked on noticing him shooting at the fleeing civilians and blowing up several vehicles, "They're fish in a barrel down there."

More Chitauri landed and advanced toward us.

"We got this! Go!" Nat said.

"You think you can hold them off?" Steve asked.

"Captain, it would be my genuine pleasure," Clint smirked as he fired an arrow at some oncoming Chitauri, blowing them up.

I lit my hands once again as Steve took off after Loki and threw fireballs at a Chitauri horde lighting them on fire and Vince fired Vera at the burning aliens. Sean and Nicole helped Clint and Natasha free trapped civilians and take down more advancing Chitauri.

"Just like Budapest all over again," Nat yelled as she fired at a couple more aliens that tried to get behind us.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently," Clint remarked.

"Only this time it's a wild party with freaks from another planet!" I hollered as I threw another fireball like a pitcher throwing a fastball and it flew right through another Chitauri horde leaving them with holes in their torsos.

"Remind me to not piss you off sis!" Vince smirked on seeing the damage I inflicted on the horde as they dropped dead and engulfed in flames.

I overheard Steve through the com-link giving instructions to someone to get all the civilians off the streets as I lit more Chitauri on fire and Vince charged and shot them like he was living in another one of his favorite Xbox games. Sean and Nicole fired from the overturned taxi as Steve got back to us and aided Clint and Nat. Even with all of us combined, more Chitauri seemed to jump out of nowhere which made things overwhelming. However, a dozen arrows flew from the sky and pierced the Chitauri horde and lightning struck them causing them to fry into ashes.

Casey's P.O.V

First thing, Thor tried to destroy the Tesseract, which didn't work, just like Tony's attempt. When he slammed Mjolnir against the force field surrounding the Tesseract and the machine, it sent him flying almost off the roof. I checked on Selvig who was unconscious but would be okay. 

Thor carried me as he flew over the city looking for the others. I saw my friends getting overwhelmed by a Chitauri horde. I telekinetically fired several arrows at the horde. The arrows struck them. Thor summoned lightning and reduced the aliens to ashes.

He landed in front of the Captain, my best friends and mentors, and gently placed me on my feet.

"Casey! You're alright!" Sean beamed as he ran over and hugged me tight.

Like before, Nicole yanked me over to her and checked my eyes, "You're still you! Now we can relax!"

"I don't think we'll be relaxing just yet," I stated knowing that the fight wasn't over.