I nod intently at his bizzare, but possible strategies to take down people. He just might come in handy.

"How about you try it on me?" He says, getting into a fighting stance.

I reluctantly agreed and also got into a fighting stance like he showed me earlier.

"Begin!" He shouts, rushing at me.he tries to to get a right hook on me, but I swiftly dodge, touching all five of my fingers on his hand.

He starts floating out of control, flailing his arms around. I use my quirk on myself as well, getting up to him.

I grab the back of his neck, to which he couldn't grab because of the sudden gravitational shift on his body. As I grab his neck, I put my fingers together and whisper "release."

He falls to the ground with me on top of him, kneeling his back to the ground. He gets up, panting like mad.

"Darn... Your better..... Than I... Thought." He wheezed out.

I look up at him, hands still on my knees, and flash him a smile.He echo's my actions with his own smile.

"Alright, you caught on faster than I thought you would. Congrats, you surprised me." He States, actually surprised at my actions.

I pump a fist into the air, happy with my accomplishment. "Now, shall we keep going?" He asks.

I nod, and we continue our training session until sunset.

"Thanks for the training Steven... I really learned alot today." I say, panting a bit. "Yeah, I guess see you tomorrow?" He asks. "Yea. Cya tomorrow!" I say back, waving.

Time skip (yea, this is a very big time skip, I'll try to keep the big time skips to a minimum, but please stay with me here)

Alright. Today's the day. The day where the U.A entrance exams are held. Where dreams are made or are breaked. The place where justice was born.

And I'm taking my steps into here, to become a hero. For momma and papa. For Steven. For deku. I'll make sure I give it my all.

I head over to the building alone.

Sadly, Steven had a very high fever, due to his quirk backlash.he never had one before, but it seemed to appear out of no where and all of a sudden, so hewas admitted into a hospital. I made sure to visit him every other day.

I enter into a room, filled to the brim with people around my age.

After the loud blonde person made a full explanation on what we were going to do, a kid with blue hair shot his hand up.

"Ay yes, examinee #69420
What's the problemo!?" He says, trying to jazz his voice into a song. "Sir, it states that they're are 4 robots here, but you only mentioned three! This is a mistake that cannot be just ignored, especially by the number one hero school in Japan!" He States, making wierd up and down motions with his hand.

I giggle a bit at his wierd hand gestures. "Yes.. examinee #69420. I was getting to that. They're is a robot that is called a zero pointer. It is worth zero points, and can be named as an obstacle. It is most likely to trample all of you, unless you all have the gutts to face it head on!" He says.

I gulped down on the lump in throat. Something in my gut told me that things weren't going to go well.

I entered the respected battle field I was assigned in.

"ALRIGHT, GOOO~!" the guy screams, and he'll was out.

Everyone rushed to gain points. I tapped my clothes, lightening them so I can increase my speed. I find a few 3 and 2 pointers. They all surrounded me, and launched at me, trying to take me down I block they're attacks by placing my hands above my head, making sure that my palms faced upward.

As they all attacked, they're force was pushed upwards, and they started floating. After a good few seconds, I yell "release!" And they fall to they're demise.

After doing the same thing a few times, I ranked up about 45 points, when the ground started shaking.

A bunch of dirt started flying everywhere, blocking my view.

I felt the ground below me start to crack open. I fell to my knees and slowly, lost my balance and landed on my chest.

Then, I felt a sharp, heavy load of pain on my thighs and below. As the dust cleared, I saw what was holding me down as j squirmed to get it off.

It was a huge piece of robot scrap had fallen on me, and I couldn't reach behind me to touch it to get it off.

I shout at the top of my lungs.

"H-HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I shriek.

I see a bunch of familiar explosions, and then a loud boom, with flames everywhere. When I get to see the person after the flames moved on, I saw it was...

I couldn't see who, and I blacked out.

Hello guys! The next part is going to continue from where we left off with midoriya. I hoped you like the new change in pace. Most likely, this will happen alot. And I wanted to address the part that they're right now around 13-14 years old. (Uraraka turning 14 recently) and Deku is now 14 and a half. Alright, cya later peeps! Super out!