Chapter 2

After getting out the car, I pulled my dress down and looked up at the club's neon lights. The sign read The Lounge. I've heard alot about this club, mostly that alot of rich guys could be found here. To get into this club you had to know a lot of rich or famous people and I knew none.

"Guys why are we going to this club? Its nearly impossible to get into!" I asked as I looked at my four friends.

Alicia was the first to speak up, " Simply because I have a hook up!"

"By a hookup she means she has a friend who knows a friend that can get us in this club," Kyle replied.

"Right! A hookup!" Alicia clapped excitingly.

As we walked up to the security guy, I began to get nervous. If we were turned around and told that we couldn't go into this club it would be extremely embarrassing. Alicia stepped up to him and gave him a name that I didn't hear.
"Ahh, This way ladies," he said pointing us into the club.
Whew, we were in without much hassle. As we walked in all we could see was bodies dancing everywhere. The club wasn't what I had imagined but it was still better than JOE's. Joe's was the old bar that offered cheap beer and $2 nachos and was our usual hangout. I was the only one in the group who didn't drink. Usually on nights like these I would be the designated driver.

"Okay, so where do we start first?" I ask the girls.

"I don't know about you but I see exactly where I am going to start," Stephanie said, looking toward a tall blonde guy. He looked like he was made from money.

"Okay so that leaves just four of us..." I turned around to my friend but the only one who was there was Kyle.

"Look girl, this is a one in a lifetime chance to be in this club! Find you a nice guy for a change!" She said.

Kyle was right. I haven't been with anyone serious in five years. Sure there has been a couple of guys but they have only lasted for a week at the most. I wanted someone who I could bring home to my family. Although, I probably wouldn't find him in here. Before I could reply back to Kyle, she was gone and was flirting with a tall dark skinned man. Sulking, I walked over to the bar. The bartender was cute with brown eyes and brown hair. He looked like he had just stepped out an issue of GQ.
"Hello, may I get you something to drink," he smiled at me with his pearly white teeth.
Even the bartenders here looked to be made from money.
"A coke please?" I asked giving him my best smile.

"Hmm a coke coming up. But first, may I interest you in a special drink?"

"Is it alcoholic?" I ask.

"Of course," he says smiling back.

"No thanks, I don't drink."

"What a shame then." He replied, handing me my coke.

While sipping on my coke I did the lame party pooper thing: I pulled out my phone.
Going to clubs has never been my thing.
Before I could scroll throw my instagram I felt a presence beside me. I was about to tell who ever it was to back up, but when I looked up his face completely threw me off track.

"Clubs arent your thing huh?" The stranger said.

He had brown hair and looked to be about thirty five. His blue eyes were inticing and I could have stared at them forever. He looked like he was an angel and was here for my own enjoyment. The stubble on his face wasn't shabby looking but it made him look even more handsome and lovely. He didn't look like a million bucks but you could guess he was due to his well groomed hair and clothes. He made jeans and a white t shirt look incredible.

"No they aren't really my thing," I could barely form the sentence because that was how handsome he was.

"Same here. I got dragged into going to this bachelor party." He pointed to a group of guys that looked equally nice.

"Girls night out for me. The only thing missing is the girls."

"A pretty girl like yourself shouldn't be sitting alone at a bar. Let me buy you a drink?" I blush when he calls me pretty. The only thought going in my mind is yes!! He likes black girls!!

"No I'm fine. I have a coke right here."
I pick up my drink and start sipping it a little.

"A coke? You sure you don't want anything else?" he asks.
All four of my friends are probably having the time of their lives. And here I am at a bar drinking a coke and talking to a hot guy who is trying to buy me a drink. So I did what any other girl would do and I agreed to him buying me a drink.
"You know what? Sure, I'd love a drink."

He smiles and calls the bartender over and ordered a cranberry vodka tonic.
"Hopefully you will like this drink." He said smiling at me. His teeth were perfectly white and straight. To me, teeth meant everything.
"I'm Kalvin,  I forgot to introduce myself."He pulls out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand while trying to remember where I have heard his name from.

"Right, and I'm Christan," I smile as he is still holding onto my hand. His hands feel soft and warm.

"Here is your drink, sir." The bartender says to Kalvin.

"Christan. A very beautiful name." Kalvin said as he handed me the cranberry drink.
I took a sip of it and it immediately burned my throat. I must have made a face because he replied with something like, sorry it is strong.

--------------------
A/N
I know it's a bit short but I'm incredibly sleepy so I will update the next part tomorrow!!