Epilogue

A middle aged man with short fluffy brown hair green eyes and a worn out face which would of been handsomer in his earlier life stood next to his wife. His wife was a beautiful lady with long blond hair flowing over her shoulders and bright blue eyes that looked like diamonds she was a pregnant lady. She was going to have a girl. Her husband did a small smile at her and hugged her and reassured her everything was going to be alright although deep down he new it was not alright and would never be alright.

" Lucy Smith " Called the nurse. Lucy and her husband strode over with tears trickling down there cheeks.

" As i'm sure your aware your not having twins..." Lucy let out a big sob and her husband Daniel had to calm her down. "Its not ideal for you to not have twins and also very rare. I have pulled a few strings and made sure
your daughter will not be tested on. Everyone else who knows about your baby think your having twins and you cant tell anyone or your secret may be let out and god knows what will happen to your child. I really wished i could help more but there is no way to help you but having to send your child away with all the 1's".

The couple cried for ages and ages.

"I'm sorry" whispered the nurse. The nurse moved her hand on to Lucy's. "Please " she looked from Lucy to Daniel " i need to you to tell people if they ask that your daughters twin sister died when she was in the womb okay?" Both Lucy and Daniel slightly moved there heads which the nurse took as a nod. " My son was born without a twin.... hes with the 1's right now h-h-his twin died in my womb. His name is Jake after his father he is one years old. I understand what your going through..."

She was cut off by Lucy "h-h-how d-d-did you get through i-i-it?" The nurse thought for a while " you never get over it, the thought of Danny is always there but the thing that got me through was hope"

They sat in silent for a while.

"I think Danny and.... what were you going to name her?" the nurse smiled.

"Madison" Daniel and Lucy said in unison.

"What a lovely name" the nurse chuckled "Danny and Madison will be great friends".

————————————————————

"QUICK QUICK THE BABY IS COMING" screamed the doctor.
Karen the nurse came rushing down the plain corridor and into the blue room with a hysterical lady. The man near the lady reassured his wife that everything would be fine but crystal tears sped down his red cheeks.He squeezed his wife's hand but the rest of him looked lifeless.

———————————————————
"Maddie is a beautiful girl" explained Karen. "She will stay with you until she's 2 months old and then she's got to leave to go with the ones" Karen stood up and walked over to the couple admiring there baby and hugged the pretty blond lady. "Stay in contact with me" smiled the nurse.

The couple cared for there child for the 2 months they had. Lots of the time they cried and cried about the thought of losing maddie.

When they finally had to let her go they barely left there house and they barley talked. There was just a black whole in them both like a piece of them had gone. They loved that child and it was taken away....