C H R I S T M A S || viii

Start from the beginning

oth of her parents had done it before, and would do it again.

Elizabeth could feel the slight power she felt before drain as she stared down at the floor. "Of course not Mother. Excuse me," she mumbled as she hurried out of the massive ballroom, the clicks of her heels echoing through the room.

Half a hour later, Elizabeth was in a floor length black dress with long sleeves and black embroidery, standing against the wall

Half a hour later, Elizabeth was in a floor length black dress with long sleeves and black embroidery, standing against the wall. Her make up was dark eyeshadow, mascara and dark red lipstick, not to be confused with Gryffindor's bright scarlet. It's not like she hated the dress, but she did feel boring. The only thing she liked was her hair, which she had half in a twist of plaits and the rest in natural waves.

Elizabeth saw all the familer faces of her parents friends talking to one and other, the boredom killing her, when she saw him.

Elizabeth made eye contact with the one and only Sirius Black, wearing a black and white suit and his hair looking much more clean than his usual do at Hogwarts

Elizabeth made eye contact with the one and only Sirius Black, wearing a black and white suit and his hair looking much more clean than his usual do at Hogwarts. He looks.. okay I suppose.

Elizabeth diverted her gaze and walked away, hoping he wouldn't approach her. But to her dismay, he did.

"Farley?" He said, walking up behind her. Elizabeth turned around placing a hand on her hip as she always did.

"Black, I thought you were staying at Hogwarts. " the Slytherin said in a confused tone, tilting her head.

Sirius put a hand through his hair and tilted his head, looking to the side."Plans changed. Aside from that, you uh-" he trailed off and Elizabeth raised a eyebrow. Usually Sirius would be able to compliment a girl without question, but with Elizabeth Farley it was different. It wasn't like there was nothing to compliment her on, it was just....
Different.