Chapter 1

It was around midnight, Shouto was in his dorm room wide awake on his bed. He tossed and turned but couldn't sleep. A second later someone knocked on his door. Shouto got up and opened the door slightly to see who it is. "Hey Todoroki~San" The raven haired girl said. "Oh..hey Mo-Yaomomo.." Shouto stuttered.

His face was heating up seeing the raven haired girl in front of him. "May I come in? I brought you milk..Jirou said she can hear you toss and turning so I thought you were still awake" Yaomomo said smiling. Shouto nodded his head opening the door to where she can step inside.

She handed him the cup of milk. "Thanks.." Shouto said taking a sip. "You're welcome!" Yaomomo kisses his cheek before leaving his dorm. Shouto's left side caught in flames from that interaction. He quickly patted them out. His face was red, redder then his scar. His heart was pounding louder then before.

He placed the cup of milk on his desk then went back to bed. Shouto touched his right cheek smiling. "She kissed my cheek.." he said to himself smiling like an idiot. After that he drifted off to sleep.

The next day

"GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING SWEATSHIRT SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugou screamed waking up Shouto. "I won't give it back until you kiss me on the nose!" Kirishima responded smiling. Shouto went downstairs to the kitchen to see what was happening.

He saw an angry human Pomeranian shouting at a rock with spiky red hair. Kaminari, Sero, and Mina were dying of laughter seeing their two gay friends fight over a sweatshirt. "God, they're so chaotic.." A voice behind Shouto said. When he turned around Yaomomo was behind him.

She was wearing a tight black tank top, her skirt was a soft shade of pink. Her outfit showed off her curves. She smiles at the red and white haired boy. "Hi Todoroki~San" The girl said blushing from what she was wearing. "H-hey.." Shouto stammered. "I was wondering if you wanted to train with me tomorrow.." Yaomomo said.

"Oh..sure, I'd love to train with you" The boy said smiling. Yaomomo jumped up and down smiling, she hugged Shouto, oh shit, she's hugging me. Shouto said to himself. Yaomomo finely let go then kisses his cheek. "I can't wait to train with you!" She says as she was walking away giggling.