12.

✨Tom✨

I was scrolling on Instagram and came across a video of Y/N talking and it looked like she may have been crying before the video but I couldn't really tell through her smiles. "To my fans and To tom's fans him and I are just friends so there's no need for some of you guys to go back and forth with each other and there's no need for some of you to come for me" She started off then laughed some. "So just to clear the air me and him aren't dating but next summer make sure you go see spider man homecoming" she said with a smile and the video ended I looked at the comments and someone brought a valid point up.

"It's sad she has to come on here and tell you to stop basically bullying her over a guy who may find her attractive or is just friends with her. So many people want to uplift women but you bash her with the same tongue because she was caught hanging out with your fav now she's fat, ugly and too dark? You very ones that support Tom are the ones making the people he care about sad what if y'all Hollanders messed up a nice relationship?" A woman commented as I liked it.

"She was beautiful and a Queen til she started messing with your fav now she's ugly and too fat for him🤦‍♀️ this generation is obviously fucked up in the head to think it's okay to bully her because she's hanging out with someone who doesn't look like her. I support you two always and stay beautiful melanin Queen🤤😍 #Everythingislove"

I went on twitter and seen zendaya tweeted a body picture of Y/N wearing Ivy Park and a tweet under it.

I smiled and liked the tweet then retweeted it

I picked Tessa up from my parents house then took her home. Once I made it in the house I tried texting and calling Y/N letting her know I made it back to England safely.

I started a video "everybody keeps asking who my girlfriend is and this is her" I started off jumping on the floor with Tessa as she just looked at me.

"This is my girlfriend" I said petting her then she licked me making me chuckle

"This is my girlfriend" I said petting her then she licked me making me chuckle. I sat up "but seriously to my fans leave Y/N alone we're not together and she didn't do anything wrong, she's minding her business and living her best life. She's so beautiful and for you to call her anything else is crazy. I thought my fan base would support me in whatever I did but I guess it shows some of you guys aren't real fans so with that being said if you have something to say, take it up with me don't comment and harass under her page because you know she isn't going to say anything, I'll say something though" I said in all seriousness then posted the video and started getting likes and comments instantly.

"This whole situation is a mess🤦‍♀️, he's going to make it to where his whole life will go private because you guys knit pick at everything this girl does, she sings resentment you say she's still too hung up on her ex to be with Tom, Tom says he's trying to lose his weight he gained for his role y'all automatically think he doesn't like girls with a little bit of meat, sis wears her hair NATURAL y'all say she needs a comb and to grow her hair out, she's black and you guys straight up have an issue with that but y'all not ready for that talk🐸☕️"

"She's so pretty and smart how could you not like her goofy ass?😂😍"

My phone started ringing as I seen Zendaya trying to FaceTime me and I answered. "Hello?" I asked "Hey are you okay? I just seen your post" zendaya questioned "yeah it was just something that had to be said have you heard from Y/N?" I asked "yeah I spoke to her I'm about to go over her house she's been crying I can tell" zendaya said as I sighed.

"This just got a whole lot harder" I stated "what?" She asked "I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend but all this with my fans is crazy" I explained. "Yeah she told me what happened with the group of girl fans last night while y'all were out and that she didn't eat because she didn't want you to think she was fat" zendaya explained as I sighed.

"I didn't know that and now she probably doesn't want to date me because of my fans" I said as zendaya nodded. "Yeah then fans also keep throwing that Tomdaya shit in her face and I just feel bad for her so that's why I'm going to talk to her and cheer her up" she said with a faint smile.

"Tell her to call me and if she needs me to come back out there I will" I said as zendaya nodded "alright I'll talk to you later" I said as we said our goodbyes and hung up.

✨Y/N✨

Someone knocked on my front door as I got up from the couch slowly then opened the door seeing Zendaya. "Hey are you alright?" She asked as I nodded and let her In before I sat back down on the couch.

"Well Tom said to call him and if you needed anything he'll be on the first flight back" zendaya said as I faintly smiled. "I really like him but I can't be with him his fan base really doesn't like me" I stated. "Yeah but the first time you two ever met and took pictures your fans and his loved it now that you two are closer they're starting to bully you but Y/N this is your life you got to be happy" zendaya explained playing with my hair.

A tear fell from my eyes as she wiped it "I say go for it disable your account and be enjoy the holidays that are about to come up if it makes you feel better we can throw a Christmas party" she said as I giggled. "I know that's your favorite time of the year" she said as I faintly smiled "or we can go to Mexico you've been talking about Cancun forever" she said trying to make me feel better then she took my phone disabling all my social media accounts.

"Here whenever you're ready you can turn it back on." She said as I smiled and she kissed my head. "Don't cry you're beautiful and always been beautiful" she said stroking my hair and wiping my tears away. "Cancun for Christmas sounds nice" I said then earned a giggle from her "it's does and you get to show off that nice smooth glowy skin and that nice body" she said as we both giggled.