Chapter1

Jamie pov
"Xavier!!!!!! We need to move NOW!!!" My mother yelled at the top of her lungs and my father who was playing Xbox 360 with the triplets.

"In a minute I have to show our sons who's boss on Grand Theft Auto." My father although very serious to the pack can even turn into a little kid.

"Fine I guess I'll go have this baby alone then...." Was all my mother could say before my father was out the door carrying her to the truck and drove off without us. Soon after my fathers beta arrived with his wife and kids to take us to the hospital. To await the new arrival of a baby. Both our parents wanted to be surprised about the sex, but my mother put a bet down with dad that the baby would be a girl.
Patently siting in the waiting room to here about the soon arrival of our new sibling. Our father came out of the birthing room crying.

"Dad what's wrong?" The triplets said in unison.
"Boys come with me." We all followed him into the room and saw a pink bonnet cap on the baby in the crib. We looked around and Chris was the first to speak.
"Dad where is mom?"
"Boys this is very hard to explain to you, but your mother passed away during child brith. She had an illness that she didn't tell anyone......... especially me. She wanted me to tell you boys that she loves you very much and will always stay in her heart along with your new sister." Our father looked so depressed, hurt, guilty and even had hatred in his eyes. He looked over to the baby with more hatred then I'm pretty sure he's ever felt in his life.

A few years later

The next few years my father would come home drunk and abusive. I took control and asked my grandfather to give me full alpha control of the pack at the age of 14. He quickly agreed and without my father knowing I became the alpha of the Lunar Shadow pack. He would try to order the members around, but they would never listen. He soon found out that I was in control now.
My grandparents took myself and the triplets in, but when it was time to get Rynn she was gone and so was my father. There was a note in her crib.
"Dear whoever is reading this I have Ryan we have become rogue. I will teach her what it is like to lose everything she will ever have. Even though she is still a stupid ugly piece of dirt. Her mother would want the loving father to teach her the ways of the wolf. The letter might not make since, but in time everyone will understand. By this part we have already crossed into no mans land and I probably have had one to many now. Sincerely yours Xavier Richmond."
How dare he do this. She's only a 2 years old he made her turn rogue. She won't be able to survive. 'Mom I know your there with the moon goddess please protect Ryan your daughter.

////////Many years later\\\\\\\\
Ryan pov
Currently at the age of seventeen shifted, a rogue that's what the packed wolves tell me, unmated, and having an abusive father that I tore apart once I shifted at age 9 I would say my life is great...... Not. My father always told me that I was to blame for my mother death and for us becoming rogue. He didn't tell me a whole lot about our old life. Just the part where my mother loved me more than him and I killed her by being born. Isn't that fun to hear that because you were born you caused your own mothers death. It's okay really cause I never had a bond with her seeing as I killed her. Alright I'm dragging this a little to much.
Here is a detailed summary of what I look like. I have long flowy brunette hair, tan skin, big hazel eyes, I am 5'5, seventeen, my weight is 99 I don't eat a lot I just never had an appetite. What else do you want to know. My wold is a full jet black with one splotchy grey sock, my eyes are brown with a hint of gold and light blue. I'm also pretty strong. I've been in more fights then and older male rogue has ever had. I have my own apartment and I work at a different type of club let's put it this way it's not a strip club. I also work at a local bar. I don't go to school although I live next to a retired high-school teacher and he's basically filled me in on history, science, math, English the normals. I have to types of transportation first we have my baby ford f150 svt raptor 2011 the color is dark red edition and secondly my hot rod 2009 Ninja 250R HP that's navy blue with black. Wondering why and how I can afford these beauties is by I'm the manager and both club and bar and I have multiply side jobs.

I'm now at work with a type of cop uniform on (if you have seen burlesque that's what she's wearing) dancing my part doing some flips and splits and dancing around a guy the routine was over. It wasn't weird dancing around the guy because he's gay and my best friend. It was our turn to close up.

"How about I treat you to cheesecake?" Keith said. "What do yo say?"
"Thanks Keith, but I'm tried I think I'm going to head home." I said as I started to yawn. I woke up early this morning to take some kids to school. Walk some dogs. Groom horses and run then I came here at 6 pm rehearsed a new routine. Stayed until 1 am to lock up now."
"How about I take you home and we can have a sleep over!"
"I don't knoww.... Wait if you come over are you going to cook and clean!"
"Like always ;)"
"Then yes. 100% yes!" Remember how I said I didn't eat much well that was for my cooking Keith's cooking is so amazing. He wants to be a chief. He has another job as a main cook and some fancy restaurant. Forgot to mention Keith is also a werewolf. But he belongs in a pack he's here cause the restaurant is some type of 5 star place. Cool right.  The only way he got permission to come out this far is because his father and mother are both betas and the alpha is his brothers best friend. Hmmm now that I think about it I don't know what pack he belongs to. "Hey Keith I never asked you what pack you belonged to?" I asked as I was getting into his truck and he was fastening my ninja to the trunk.
"I belong to the Lunar Shadow pack. Why do you ask?"
"No reason in general just asking I guess."

The ride back to my apartment was loud we sang to so many different songs. Keith did solo on Meghan Trainor ' All about that Bass,' he was In love with that song. (I'm not writing the lyrics) he has shown me the music video and my favorite part is that one big guy dancing. I looked over to Keith and there was alert written all over his face. "Keith??? What's wro-" that's when a bunch of dark brown wolves came out to the road. One shifted into human form and I directly knew who he was. "Keith I want you to do something once I get out I need you to haul ass to your territory. You'll be safe there. Understand?"
"No I'll fight with you!" He demanded.
"No affiance but your super weak. You and I both know your better off running. NOW LISTEN TO ME  RUN!" Was the last thing I said before shifting and attacking.