Dark Vs. Light- Ziam

Zayn+Liam=Ziam

        It was night time, the time when the light angel, Liam, met up with the dark angel, Zayn. Their love was forbidden, considering they were polar opposites, it was also like good Vs. evil. When they see each other they look side to side and walk slowly.

        "Hey," Zayn whispered into Liam's ear.

        "H-" Liam was cut off by Zayn's lips crashing down on to his.

        Soon that kiss turned into snogging, then it turned into full on you know sex. When both of them reached their climaxes they pepper each other in passionate, not sexual, but sweet, tender kisses.

        They chat for a bit and snuggle for a bit before sun rise. They part ways excited for the next time. When Liam returned he heard some one calling for him he turns around.

        "Liam in candies name were you thinking," whispered-yelled the head light angel, Niall.

        "What do you mean," Liam says tilting his head like a puppy.

        "You've been hanging out with that dark angel and having sex!" Niall says like it's very obvious.

        "I-I um," Liam says blushing and looking down.

        "Liam, your one of are best angels, but I'm sorry to say you have to give up your wings and become mortal, you'll also suffer by becoming pregnant like a female," Niall says loud enough so ever one could hear of Liam's punishment,'sorry' Niall mouths to Liam.

        Liam runs out the door going to the park and sitting under a willow tree. He feels a hand on his shoulders he looks over to see Zayn without wings.

        "Guess they took your wings and gave you mortality," Zayn says looking down towards him.

        "And worse," Liam scoffed.

        "What did they also punish with?!?" Zayn says trying to get it out of his now human boyfriend.

        "They cursed me to be able to bare children like a female," Liam shakes his head.

        "So, I'm guessing your pregnant," Zayn says with a little pout. Liam nodded his head.

*9 months later*

        The two boys hold in their arms the most handsome son named Aiden James Payne-Malik.

        He had cheeks that were probaly going tipo be sharp, raven hair, tan skin, puppy dog brown eyes, and dimples.

Aiden James Payne-Malik

--------------------------------------

A/N: yes another update-Olivia