We could have

It was funny, really.

Todoroki shoto was sitting in a hospital room, next to a bed, who's occupant was sleeping peacefully.

Shoto almost let out a snort at the irony of him sitting here with his friend, rather than with his own mother. While the fact that Izuku was obviously in a worse state than his mother is there, doesn't mean that it justifies the fact that he hasn't even visited his mother once.

In fact, she probaply doesn't even know that he's here. He outright ignored her, in the favor of staying with Kirishimas boyfriend. It wasn't even his own boyfriend.

But, that payed off.

The next moment, a weak and broken voice spoke up,

"t-todor-rroki-kun?"

Shoto bolted to his feet, and sent the poor chair to the ground. He scrambled to Izukus bedside, eyes akredy slightly wet.

"Y-your.....awake. You are...really awake."

For the next few seconds, a sea of happy and gratefull words spilled out of Shoto's mouth, like 'he's awake' or 'finally'. This all just confused Izuku more, concidering he just woke up after exactly two(2) weeks.

But the next action of Shoto made Izuku incredibly happy. He spun around with his phone face-calling someone. Once said person picked up, both the persons and Izuku's face brightend up.

"IZUKU! YOURE AWAKE?!" A very teary Eijirou asked, wich was quuckly answered with a fierce nod and a, "Yeah, im awake Eijirou."

"I'll be there in 10 min- no scratch that, me AND Bakubro are gonna be there in 5 Minutes, babe!" This made Izuku giggle, wich in turn made Eijirou slightly blush, and cancel the call.

Izuku and Shoto turned to one another, and a crying Izuku opened his arms for a hug.

For once, Shoto answered it with the glee of a 5 year old, who just got a new toy. He wrapped his long arms around Izukus too small body.

Sadly, their 'reunion' was interrupted, when the door busted open, revealing a- completely-fit Eijirou, and gaspinf-for-breath Katsuki.

"*inhale* What is -pant- so utterly -pant- important -pant- that you-"

Katsuki cut off his sentence, as his eyes fell on Izuku sitting in bed, very much concious, thank you very much. Jis face went form shock, to excitment and relief, to anger. Izuku flinched back slightly, when Katsuki stomped up to him, angrier than he has ever seen him, and started yelling,"YOU ASSHOLE FINALLY WOKE UP,HUH?!?! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, IDIOT!!"

A small smirk grew on Shotos lips as he asked, "Awwwww, so you DO care for Midoriya after all."

Immiediently, Katsukis face flushed even redder, from anger or embarrassment, nobody knows, as he started yelling "NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!WHAT I MEANT, IS THAT THE STUPID DEKU LEFT ME WITH YOU WEEP-BAGS FOR TWO(2) WHOLE WEEKS!!!"

Izukus face immiediently drIned from the amusement and happyness as Katsuki said this.

"two....t-two weeks?"

His small voice immiediently silenced the entire room, as Katsuki realized what he has just done.

Eijirou rushed forward as his boyfriends cheeks were stained with hot, fat tears, arms ready to comfort.

The next few minutes passed, and Izuku finally calmed down from the shook of being asleep for two(2) weeks.

"It's fine babe, your okay. Youre awake now."

The door opend, drawing everyones attention. In stept a tall, black haired doctor, who seemed to be as calm as one-hundred(100) angels. Said doctors face perked up at the sight in front of him, before slowly meltibg into amusment.

"Oh...so you really ARE awake. Am i...interrupting something?" He asked with a wicked smile on his face.

Both Eijirou's and Izuku's faces flushed, as they tried ro ecxplain what they were the doing, to the sarcastic doctor.

"N-NO!!I-IM HIS B-B-BOYFRIEND, AND I WAS JUST SO GLAD-" Eijirou stuttered out, but got interrupted by the smug doctor.

"Its fine, i was just joking. Now as much as i dont want to seperare you four(4), i have to examine Midoriya-kun, so i would appreciate it, if at least two(2) of ypu coukd go outside please."

A quick pleading glance from Eijirou made Shoto and Katsuki go outside.

As Shoto walked outside, he contemplated, if he should go visit someone.