Chapter 5: The Traitor

"Alexandria, what happened here?" I asked her.

"I don't know security was destroyed, judging by the damage it's been done an hour or so" she said.

"Foxy follow me, we need to talk" I said as I walked to my room.

"What is it" she said in a frustrated tone,

"Sonic containment" I chanted "Now we can talk in private".

"Mikael what is this all about" Alex asked me.

"I think we have a traitor among us" I told her.

The room was silent for what felt like hours. I was thinking of suspects of who would be a traitor.

"What do you mean by a traitor, it could have been an outsider?"

"Alex, we both know your defenses are unbreakable from the outside".

"Your right if it could keep you out it could keep anything" Alex said.

"We need to find the traitor and fast" I told her.

We walked out the room looking out for anything suspicious. Everything seemed okay.

"Alexandria we need to move all your people back to my camp".

"Mikael, no, I worked hard to build this place of sanctuary, of hope".

"Exactly, you don't want it all to be ruined do you" I told her trying to keep her calm.

"Mikael, you don't understand I worked so hard on this you don't understand" Alex said about to burst with anger.

"Alex, you need to remember this could threaten everyone's life" I said trying to convince her to leave to keep her safe. After 2 hours of arguing she unwillingly shook her head to tell me she accepts the move. But only if when it is all over they can move back.