Chapter 2: The Secret

"Absolutely, Mikael," she said still stunned at what she just seen. I explained everything about me, being a Death Rouge and her being attacked was meant to bring me out. "So that's the truth", I stated. I turned around waiting for her to soak in the information, instead I get punched in the back. "OOOOOOOWWWW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR," I practically shouted with and all she did was frown at me. Then she started yelling back at me and I could tell she had such a loud voice. I could hear all the windows breaking. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!? WE MET LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. HOW COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE THE TRUTH!" she screamed. Then all the remaining glass fell. "WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT LIFE IS JUST LIKE THAT!" I yelled back at her "WELL HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU AFTER THAT SHOW YOU PUT ON A MINUTE AGO!" she said almost about to cry.

I looked down defeated realizing how weird this is and how right she was. "You're right, but it's true, you know. I never lied to you," I told her as soon she looked at me. "I will only believe you if you can show me a proof," she said. Soon a magic circle appeared under my feet. "Okay come here and hold on tight," I said. First, she was a bit nervous and then she got on. We soon lifted above the clouds and flew pass houses, the ocean, mountains, and the Grand Canyon it looked like if we dropped we would be goners well that was Crystals thought. During the whole time, Crystal looked like she was going to faint any second.

We soon landed to an opening in a very damp jungle. "Remind me to never to fly with you...ugh, again," she struggled to say. "Welcome to the Ecuadorian Jungle," I said as I started walking. "Where are you going?" she said. I just kept walking. She soon followed and we walked a good five minutes through and the damp gloomy forest till I found a cave. "Oh Hell no! You made walk through a jungle, I am not going in a dark cave," she said tiredly. "Fine, but you'll be here in the dark with no protection," I said sounding uncaring while walking in the cave. Just as I thought, she would followed me and suddenly we were in a desert. "Okay, how long is that cave. It looks like Death Valley and we walked so far and this is it," she said disappointingly. I pointed a bit to the right to show a camp. "We're here," I said happily. We ran all the way to the camp only to see bodies with deep gnashes and melted parts. My stomach started hurting a bit.

"Wa-wa what happened here," I stuttered as I stared at the bodies in front of me lying on the hot sand their blood stained all over the ground. Soon a girl popped out the sand riding a pig with drill appendages. A group of large Demiruns soon came out after her. I growled and fire orb surrounded my fist then I released it in the air. A feathery dragon appeared and we speeded off toward the monsters. In only a matter of seconds, all the Demiruns were eliminated. "Kaileen, you okay? What happened? Where is Joshua?" I asked to the girl. Kaileen pointed to a torn down tent. I rushed over there to see a bruised boy. "Josh, Josh, are you okay?" I asked trying not to cry. The boy soon coughed a couple of times and his eyes fluttered open. "Dude, is that you?" he responded. I nodded and soon, I raised him to his feet and helped him to his chair. "What happened here?" I asked Joshua "A scout party came here and tore us apart. A Demirun infiltrated us and destroyed the defenses," the boy said in anger. "Rest here. I'll look for survivors," I told him. I searched the whole place finding a whole city of survivors. I looked around the area looking for any more that maybe under the rubble but all that were there were soulless bodies underneath. "Commander! What are going to do now?" asked a soldier. I looked at what had happen today and I will avenge who has died today.