Chapter 1: The Beginning

Wassup, I'm Mikael I'm going to tell you a story about my never ending life. First off my name is Michael not me-kai-el. Let's get back on track shall we, some things you should know about me is that I'm the leader a rebel resistance named The Elemental Disasters. We are fighting against vile creatures that have escaped hell who now threaten your world known as Demiruns. They each have a special talent, one pukes acid, another one breaths fire, and one that controls mind. We have managed to gain one as an ally, his name is Alex. Besides that, I am what you call a Death Rouge, who are an ultimate fighting, killing, magic-users, and assassins. I am actually very different from them since I have a billion of souls inside me and each of them makes me stronger. Each of my souls gives me special abilities. Sounds pretty cool to you but each soul can overcome me and take over, doesn't sound as cool now.

Death Rouges also have a specialized partner suited for them called Spell Bound, which help them in fights Spell bounds who have special magic that only they can use and have special blades created for them. My Spell bound's name is a secret (we are starting before she knew that). Now moving on to my family, they aren't related by blood since I have saved them from death many times. My main family would probably be a fifteen year-old boy named Leo and a thirteen year-old girl named Cynthia, those two are Death rouges. When I am away, my friends watch them. You will learn more about that later. Now Let's Start this story........

It was an ordinary day during gym class when my friends Mario and Nelson came up to me. "Dude what's goin on? I thought your schedule got changed." Mario asked. "It did. But only my fourth period, and I really didn't want Advanced Algebra. I am failing that class," I told him angrily when a loud shriek came out of nowhere. "Hey Nelson, I think it's your Mom again," Mario said chuckling. "Dude, shut up! That was only one time and that doesn't sound like her," said an irritated Nelson. "Maybe Mario sent a letter asking a girl out again," I said and we all started laughing Soon a large Demirun popped out the sky and landed with a thud. "Ahh, man! This again," I murmured but before I could do anything, a black and blue winged troll-like creature hit the ground. He was equipped with curved horns that touched the floor, with a razor sharp and huge machete. His eyes were blood red and he was smirking like some madman.

"WHERE IS HE BRING HIM TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!" the monster said in a deep and raspy voice. He soon charged at Crystal screaming for me to come out or he kills her. My sword, Blood Reaper a long black and red blade with a medium scythe, the hilt resembling obsidian bones appeared in my hand and my true form came out. I grew taller and thinner. My hair grew longer and my face changed completely. I now wore black ripped jeans, a longed sleeved black and red shirt, I also wore a white and red hoodie and demonic looking scarf. I charged at the beast. He turned and swung the weapon of his at me but he missed but he swung his tail at me and nailed me right in the stomach. "Fire Sparks, die a fiery death and go back to hell," I shouted. Soon fire shaped into lightning bolts were shot at him and I jumped up and finished him off with the swing of my sword. "Holy crap did you see that?" a boy said. I turned and faced Crystal. "Crystal, may I have a word please," I asked.