6

Y/N' POV
I brought Jisung to the school garden and we sat on the bench. No one was around, just the both of us.
There was an akward silence.
I wanted to start the conversation, but he started first.
"Hi, Y/N...long time no see..."
I cut him." What are you doing here?"
"Y/N, listen to me. It's-"
"Did Jaehyun sent you?"
"Y/N listen-"
"HA! I knew it"
"Y/N, Jaehyun-hyung still cares about you,that's why-"
"HA! What a joke! If he still cares about me, then why don't he just see me? Why would he sent you?"
"Y/N, you know he's super busy-"
"No, he doesn't care. He's just acting like he cares, so that I don't hate him. Oh, I just remember why he doesn't wanna be hated, cause he's a public figure!"
"Y/N!!" Jisung shouted and startled me.
" JAEHYUN HYUNG ISN'T LIKE THAT! HE CARES ABOUT YOU! AND MRS JUNG! HE'S JUST BUSY DOING WHAT HE'S SUPPOSE TO DO TO SUPPORT HIS FAMILY"
I answered,
"support his family?SUPPORT HIS FAMILY??
HOW COULD LEAVING YOUR FAMILY BEHIND AND BEING EMBARRASSED OF YOUR FAMILY CALL SUPPORTING ?!!
WOW, DID HE ASK YOU TO SAY THAT JUST SO THAT I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM? HAHAHA, WELL GUESS WHAT, I DON'T ! "
Jisung stayed silent.
"OK LISTEN UP, YOU GO TELL THAT STUPID ASS SO-CALLED "IDOL" TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND MY MUM'S FUCKING LIFE! WE DON'T WANT HIM TO HAVE ANYTHING RELATED TO US! SO LONG SUCKERS!"
Just like that, I walked away, leaving that place. I could here Jisung sighing from behind. As I was walking, I wiped tears that fell on my cheeks and act like nothing has happened.