Chapter#9 Black Sabbath, Koichi?

Koichi pov.

Me:"I'm finally here*yawn* that flight was tiring! The air sure is different here! Now, then, time to get to work".
I take out the photo Jotaro gave me.

"Haruno Shiobana... That's an unusual name. Now I just need to go find him. Jotaro said he sensed he was here and if he was he'd most  be at U.A. I guess I gotta go over there".

Time skip Y/n pov
It was after class, so me Trish, Mina, and Kirishima head to leave I look out the window and see such a sight Midoryia, All Might, Bakugo, Than some kid with a Japanese uniform not from here huh,but the weirdest thing is I swear I saw see puppet like thing under a tree...maybe I'm just tired. A few minutes of walking I bumped by the same boy I saw earlier.

??:"Ah Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" He says apologizing. He drops a photo I  pick it up and give it to him, but I take a quick look....and see me younger though I look different now. I should be careful and not out myself.

Kirishima:"It's cool, my name's Kirishima So who are you?"

Trish:"Yeah, You don't look like your from around here and I'm Trish

Y/n:" Y/n L/n...."

Mina:"Yeah, and what are you doing here I haven't really seen you around here before, oh and I'm Mina".

Koichi:"Oh,I'm Koichi Hirose. I'm looking for someone". He shows the photo, no one knowing it's me, why does he want with me... I have to play it safe"Do our know him? His name is Haruno Shiobana".

Trish:"Nope, can't say I have seen him"

Y/n:"I have to agree with Trish, Though you should look around you might find him". I say trying to avoid him.

Koichi:"Alright, Thanks! I'll be off". And with that he's gone

Mina:"I hope he finds his friend". Kirishima nods.

Y/n:"....Yeah" I look away. After that we head out side and walk down some steps, but there's that puppet thing again as we're walking Mina walks a bit ahead than out of nowhere that dam puppet shows up from the ground!

 After that we head out side and walk down some steps, but there's that puppet thing again as we're walking Mina walks a bit ahead than out of nowhere that dam puppet shows up from the ground!