Chapter #7 Even more Training

Y/n pov
So Midoryia just passed the test getting a really good score of 705 meters. Bakugo doesn't look happy, he looks pissed.

Bakugo:" what is the meaning of this? Hey!" He says blasting his way to Midoryia." Tell me what's going on,, Deku,You Bastard! Huh?!". Than he's grabbed by Aizawas scarf." What the--? These clothes are hard..!".

Aizawa:" they're weapons for capture made it carbon fiber jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye". He yells quietly." We're wasting time. Whoever is next, get ready".

Ochako" is your finger all right?"

Midoryia:" oh, yeah."

Y/n:"You might wanna take care of that. Don't break another finger if not necessary". Bakugo still looks angered. After that we did many test afterwards such as sit ups, seated toe touch, and a long distance run. Nonetheless Midoryia seemed tired and in pain with his finger.

Aizawa:" Okay, I'll tell you the results. The total is simply marks from each test. It's a waste if time to explain verbally, so I'll show you results all at once". He says about to show us, I wonder who'll get expelled alot of people had good feats in certain test so I don't know. I look at the feats and see that me and Trish got top ten... Though I can't say the same for Midoryia..." By the way, I was lying bout the expulsion. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks". He smiles

Midoryia/ Ochako/Lida:" What?!" Midoryia being the most shocked.

Yaoyorozu:" Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought through it". Every one is shocked Midoryia being the shocked the most.

Y/n:"Clever, I didn't notice at all your pretty smart aren't you?" She just smiles with a slight blush from being praised.

Everyone else:" I didn't notice at all".

Sero:" That was a little nerve-wracking, huh?"

Kirishima:" I'll take up the challenge anytime!"

Bakugo:"tsk"

Aizawa:" With that, we're done here. There are handouts with curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them. Midoryia sighs of relief." Midoryia, have the old lady fix you in the nurses office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself". Seems we all got past there first day, great almost get kicked out now this. With that we all soon head to leave.

Time skip

Midoryia:" I'm so tired..."

Y/n:" It's only out first day it'll only get harder". I look up as I say.

Trish:" Yep, but that just means we have to get stronger". Than suddenly Midoryia is grabbed by Lida

Midoryia:"Lida?"

Lida:" is your finger healed?" He ask bluntly.

Midoryia:" Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl". He points his finger showing Lida.

Lida:" I was really taken in by Mr Aizawa. I even thought, this is the best if the best, and such. I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie". I thought Lida was a stickler and such, but he seems just Earnest.

Trish:" Well it did work, it mad me try my best". Lida just nods

Ochako:" Hey! You guys!" She yells running to us." You guys going to the station?Wait for me!".

Midoryia:" Uraraka?!"

Lida:" You're the infinity girl".

Ochako:" I'm Ochako Uraraka, and your Tenya Lida, your Trish Una and your the crab and bird boy from earlier right?" She points at me.....