I smiled. Her manicured hands around my neck were way too weak to make any difference. I've been through way worse.

"And I want him confessing his love at the Prom, on stage. Deal?"

"Sure," I said. "This should be fun."

They didn't know the one thing about me that will change everything. But they're going to find out.

When they were gone, I flipped open my phone, and pressed Speed Dial.

"Honey? Yeah. I need a major dye and cut, and some new clothes. I'm breaking all the rules, now."

***The Next Day***

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

My stiletto ankle boots made sounds that echoed through the whole corridor. My hips swayed in the sexy black polka-dotted miniskirt. My low cut top showed my assets off perfectly. The new haircut I'd gotten last night, was totally cool and rock-star, and the blow-dry and straightening I'd done this morning made each strand of my ebony hair shine. My make-up was nude, because, let's face it, I didn't need makeup. My glasses were gone.

I went to Max's classroom (he was a senior), five minutes before the morning bell. He was sitting with the two other Jocks, laughing with each other about something.

"Max, it's me, Alexis."

His eyes widened as he looked up and down me appreciatively.

"Hey, Alexis."

"I'm looking forward to the History project together," I said, smirking. Cheerleader and Blond were just outside, looking in on us. Let's give them the show they're here for, shall we?

"I am, as well," he said, smiling boyishly.

I leaned down, purposely giving him a view down my top (I had a bra on. Duh. I'm not that slutty), and kissed his cheek, breathing in the sharp sting of his expensive designer cologne.

"See you soon," I whispered breathily into his ear.

And then I left, meeting eyes with Cheerleader as I passed her in the door. Game on, bitch.

I could have played nice. I could have been good. But you know what? Being bad is just way more fun.

**

"Can I have your number?"

I looked the guy up and down. Not bad.

"Sure," I said, taking out a Sharpie from my pocket, and scrawling it down on his hand. "Call me."

That was the fifth guy who'd asked me in the last hour or so. I'd said no way to the last four guys, but I'd given my number to him. I hope he realizes how special he is. He left and went up to his friends, screaming, "Oh my god I got her number!" - apparently he did realize how special he was.

I left for English, smiling. And banged right into Max.

"Oh, hey, Max."

Not replying, he just dragged me behind a wooden pillar (oh god. This tacky school has wooden pillars. I could vomit).

"I thought I had it clear," he whispered, his green eyes angry. "That you were mine."

I raised an eyebrow. (God, I love raising one eyebrow. I feel so French.)

"I'm sorry, but no one owns me. I'm my own person."

He leaned down, very close to me, so close my breath caught in my throat and my heart started thudding doubly-fast. Damn it! I'm not normally like this. I'm cool and experienced, not love-struck and...virgin (shudder). I tried not to notice how good he smelt, and how warm his body was.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I said, trying to sound strong and sure, but it's so very hard when you can feel every single muscle in a guy's chest, he's so close. Come on, I could be honest...I love possessive guys, really. Total turn-on.

"Maybe I should prove that...you're mine."

Damn, he's good. The way his voice sounded...husky and deep, confident and...No! You are better than him, Alexis! You are more experienced, and have more sex appeal, and you're richer, and you're cleverer...and -

But it's hard to remember all that when you're next to Max Collins. I don't know what it is...maybe the Sex God pheromone he gives out from every pore of his F-ing body

"How?" I asked, my voice ridiculously virgin, all trained sophistication gone. People passed us, and stared, but I didn't really see them. I was transfixed on his stupid, sexy face.

He kissed my neck, gently grazing the softest spot, and a little moan left my mouth. Damn him...but....

I wrapped my arms around his, pulling him closer. Every place he kissed burned like it was on fire, and I bit my lip down hard, to try to stop another embarrassing moan. Then his hand, hot and warm, slid under my top, and reached up, so his fingers were against my bare, lacy bra. Stop it, Alexis! Stop! Stop. Stop...

He gave me one last soft, gentle, tingly kiss on my lips, and he finally pulled away. My heart was pounding like it was about to explode, my cheeks were flushed, and my tidy hair was messed up from being shoved against the most amazing wooden pillar in the world.

He touched the place where he'd kissed (an area a couple inches above my top's pretty low neckline), and smirked at me again, the beautifully cocky smirk I was beginning to semi-like.

"I think that proves you're mine."

Then he left me, standing there, leaning against a pillar.

Damn.

Bad Girl 1, The Player 1

***

Author's note: I was so worried when I wrote this, in case you guys didn't like :( please vote+comment (vomment) if you do, though. Love ya xxx am picking some youtube music vids for you guys xx