She shook her head at him 'It doesn't matter, I'm going.'

Jonas glared at her as she turn and walk away 'When will you be back?' He asked rushing to catch her at the door.

She looked at him in sadness 'I don't know, I need some space.' Then she was gone.

His chest burned as he watched her walk down the stairs and got into her car. It only got worse when she drove off and disappear down the drive way. Fuck. Had he just screwed everything up?

'Emma I'm so happy you are here,' Hanna exclaimed as she hug her. Emma grinned and followed her up the stairs 'let me show you to your room.' At the top of the grand stair way they turned right and walked down the moderate aisle before they stop in front a dark mahogany door 'Here were are. I hurriedly dust it when you said you were coming.'

'It’s fine. It looks amazing.' She replied, looking around the room. It gave off a bright feeling, she guessed from the dull yellow it was painted in. A king size bed adorned one side of the room. White dresser and long love seat occupied the rest and another door she guessed led to a bathroom. The color scheme was very pretty.

They talked while she unpacked and of the possibility of her father showing up. She omitted some things of course because she wasn't sure how much Jonas told them of her past. 'So what are you going to do when he shows up?' Hanna asked as they went back down stairs.

'I have no idea. Maybe I will hear what he has to say, and then maybe decide if I want him in my life.' They were in the kitchen and she sat around the table as Hanna poured orange juice.

'Just don't stress over it. Deal with it when the times come. Stress and baby don't mix'

Emma caressed her tummy lovingly 'Don't I know it. They can't wait to come out. I can barely sleep at night. I can't believe that in a week- mere days- they will be here.' It filled her with both excitement and fear. She never forgot that screaming lady from that video at her last Lamaze class.

'Are you having any contractions yet?'

'No not really, just mild cramps. They don't hurt much.'

Hanna hand her a glass of orange juice 'Is everything alright between you and Jonas?' she asked suddenly.

Sighing, Emma nodded. She didn't want to bring their problems to the in-laws and be one of those wife that comes crying to the mother when things happen. She just wanted a Jonas-free weekend. Hanna seemed to understand that 'Well we care going to have a weekend full of pampering...' she exclaimed clapping her hands together in excitement. Emma couldn't help but grin, she was excited as well.

Emma spent the weekend at Hanna's just relaxing and having fun. She had no idea how funny Billy was, and she enjoyed her time immensely. Now it was time to go home and she found she was actually going to miss her time there.

She waved goodbye to Hanna and Billy as she walked up the steps of her home. They had followed her home in their car. Sighing she took a deep breath as she opened the door. She's had minimum contact with Jonas. He called her occasionally to make sure her and the babies were okay. She was met with silence but soon heard him talking in the living room. He was on the phone, and as if sensing her presence he turned to look at her.

Her breath hitched when a smile graced his face. So fast he rushed up to her and hug her 'I've missed you.' She stared up at him in surprise. Emma shook her head and smiled.

'Me too.'

'Look I've asked Ariel not to visit us as much anymore. I'm sorry if it disrespected you and I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me.' He took her lips before could say anything 'And I want to be there for your next Lamaze class.'

Emma just nodded. She didn’t want to fight anymore and she felt the little time spent apart made her a bit calm and she didn’t want to lose that. She didn't know what to say and she just sighed and let it go. Ariel was the big issue between them. She buried her face in his chest 'You still have to make it up to me, I didn't like the way you made me feel and always put me second...'

'I never put you second Emma. But it was just me doing what I wanted and expecting you to be okay with it.’ He stared down at her with pleading in his eyes ‘I realize that now. Just...just don't ever leave me again okay?' Emma head snap up to look at her husband’s face. The vulnerability there just had her heart jerking and the plea in his tone had her stunned. He sounded scared and for the moment they just looked at each other.

It didn't last long however as she watched his shutters coming down. He was back to masking his emotions in the next second. But Emma didn't mind, she got what she wanted. Had hoped only for.

Jonas loved her. Or at least he was starting to.

She hid her smile and let him get away with his confession. She knew he was uncomfortable with such admissions, but sooner or later they were going to talk about it. He cleared his throat 'So um, what do you want to do now?' He looked so nervous and Emma let out a laugh.

'Oh I don’t know…’ she wiggle her eyebrows as she tries to flirt with him.

'I have a few ideas,' he leaned down and kissed the side of her mouth ‘Are you up to… my few ideas?’

‘Hmmm I guess I can accommodate you…’She caressed his beautiful face. She wanted to tell him just then how much she loved him.

But she was content at the moment-flirting and enjoying his caresses and “accidental” touches to her breast and buttocks. He was looking at her with warmth and care.

It was enough…

…for now.