chapter 4: SPY-MARE

Start from the beginning

one day she asked about guns. she asked us as she is also a member of this family, she wanted to learn self defence and knowledge about guns. She want to learn fighting. She said she loved guns. She even told us about some guns and their information which includes revolvers, assault rifles, shotgun etc. Her favourite gun is sniper rifle. she said she has a weird fantasy to be a Hitman in a gang. After her so much begging, we agreed to teach her self defence, shooting, attack and other things. As a result again I received a quick hug. she hugged and pulled back before letting me register what just happened. That day I saw the biggest smile on her face which I have never seen before. It was a heartwarming smile. I am glad that that smile was because of me. That day I promise to myself that I will do anything to keep that smile on her face. I know only one trick to see her smile.

One day Alex had bought a chocolate. He was sitting on sofa and eyeing the chocolate. he was going to eat it when kat appeared and shoved the chocolate in her mouth with a satisfied smile "thanks man. How do you knew chocolates are my favourite ?" She said with a wink at a pouting Alex. His face was something to see. Apparently, in only one week she has become one of the reason to smile in our small family.

She even gave names to us like Mr wounded man for me, Mr. food factory for Alex, Mr grumpy or Mr silent for Tracey, Mr genius or Mr hacker for Jake as he is our computer expert, Mr flattery for Seb and Mr Shorty for Nick. Kat is one inch or two taller than Nick but still she called him shorty as he is 15 years old and is younger than all of us. She also sometimes called him 'kid' which he did not like at all. For Ryan were she said she have to think something for him to which Ryan replied that he already knew what he will call her that is 'miss blue scarf'. Everybody cheared for Ryan for such a good name but I gave him a glare. He chuckled and gave me a wink. Seriously I wanted to kick his ass.

So, coming to the present, right now I was getting ready for the shower. Nick was in his room playing games while the rest of the boys were  outside for some gang thing.

Nick is 15 years and 10 months which is approximately 16. I had not let Nick to go in any of the gang thing. On so much arguing and begging I told him that after he turn 16 we will let in contribute his part in our gang. But Tracey still didn't like it. For Kat, she was in her room.

I shed my clothes and was about to get rid of my boxers when my phone buzzed. The caller ID reads 'Wild Kat' she is in the next room then why she calling me I took the call "hello".

"H-hello Neil. It's emergency. I want help. Come to my room. Quickly. " She said panickly.

" Ok. Hang on" I said and tossed my mobile on my bed. I rushed to her room and find her on her bed.

"Ahh, why are you not dressed?" She asked. I was only in my boxers.

"What happened? Why are you scared?" I asked.

"T-t-there" she pointed something on the ground. It was something brown and heary and of six inches thing lying near her bed. I get close to it to see what is it but it started to move and went to the far corner of the room. kat jumped from bed and went to the door "what are you doing Neel? I want you to get rid of it and you are letting it in" she scolded me.

"Kat, that's just a spider w-"

"Just a spider! No it is ugly, big, brown, hairy, dirty monster. Just get rid of it for me please" she begged.

It was the first time I saw her this much scared. She was not at all scared when Trent holded her at gunpoint. "O-o k" I assured her and went towards the far corner where the spider is. It started to move again and went toword the door where Kat is.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed and ran towards me. The spider stopped outside the gate, Surely by hearing her scream. She hugged me with full force buring her face in my bare chest. She was shaking likely. A certain urge to comfert her came in me. I hug her back with one hand and with other hand I comb herr hair to make her comfortable. She tightened her grip around me.