Chapter Three [Doin it Wrong]

Start from the beginning

"Don't you got somewhere to be?" I asked and he glanced up at me snapping out his trance and said one last goodbye before walking into the strip club and I mugged Alijah.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm loyal you should take notes" she shrugged making me stare at her as she walked towards my car and I grabbed her hand again.

"Why'd you come here anyway?" I asked and she turned back to look at me running a hand threw her hair.

"Ember wanted to come and I knew you said you were going to be here and I just so happen to run into your fuck buddy" she said with a shrug and I shook my head.

I pulled her towards my car opening the door for her as I watched her get in. She was looking right in that dress she was wearing and I was ready to tear that ass up.

By the time I had started the car my hand lay rested on her upper thigh and I moved it higher causing her to gasp.

"Jesse stop before you crash, you can wait" she said trying to push my hand from under her dress and I laughed pulling it was placing both hands on the steering wheel as she fixed her dress in the front.

"Have you slept with anybody else raw?" She asked out of the blue and I glanced over at her remaining quiet to freak her out and she punched me in the shoulder taking off her seat belt.

"Pull the car over you nasty son of a bitch!" She yelled and I began laughing as I hit the locks on the car so she'd stop trying to open the door.

"I didn't fuck any hoes raw when I'd step out on you and I always got tested before I tried to have sex with you, you said you ain't sleep with nobody besides me but you ever messed around with any guy when we weren't together? Be real" I said and she shrugged.

"I've gotten head from a guy when we were off" she said as I pulled up to our place and I remained quiet for a moment.

"Who was it? I won't get mad" I said clenching my jaw and she looked at me like I was crazy before opening the door and climbing out and I followed her

"That's none of your business I don't ask you who you've fucked so don't ask me who I got head from" she said walking ahead of me and I waited until we were in the elevator before cornering her.

"Is it someone we work with? Is he better than me?" I asked and she tried to push me away but I grabbed her arms trying to stop her as the elevator stopped on our floor.

"Let go of me! I'm tired" she said pushing me backwards and walked off the elevator with an annoyed facial expression.

Shaking my head I got off the elevator walking inside my crib closing the door hitting the locks. Alijah was pulling off her heels and walked to the back making me wonder who the other guy it was she was with.

"I just gotta know Alijah just tell me please!" I practically begged and she paused looking back at me as she pulled her hair up.

"Does it hurt to know I've been with someone else?" She asked narrowing her eyes and I licked my lower lip nodding my head because it did.

"Well now you know how I feel, except it's worse because everywhere I go there's always woman whispering about me because they've had a piece of my man and it gives them a reason to laugh at me and think of me as a joke. To answer your question no Jesse I have not been with anyone else since we've been messing around for five years I've stayed completely faithful I just wanted you to know how I felt" she said tearing up as she pulled the dress from her body walking into the bathroom slamming the door.

Sighing I walked over to the lights dimming them before stripping my shirt from my body and pulling my pants off leaving me in only my boxers. I grabbed a bottle of lotion tossing it on the bed before plugging my phone up to a speaker turning on slow jams as she came out of the bathroom.