Chapter 4: Breaching the Palace.

Start from the beginning

"Having fun?" Apollyon said amusement in her voice as her horse trotted next to (Y/n) easily.

"Oh yes, nothing like tripping over a rock and getting eaten by an alligator or bit by a snake." (Y/n) responded pushing a large peice of bark out of his way.

"Think of it this way, if you do get eaten by an alligator it will most likely suprise you bite you and spin breaking your bones and tearing into flesh then you would be in pain all of seven seconds until death." Apollyon mocked cutting a vine out of her way.

"Here's hoping, judging by the mission ahead. I'd prefer to fight off the alligators." (Y/n) said weary of the intense fight that surely was to happen.

"Was that hesitation I hear in your voice My Wolf?"

"Not entirely, I've had many run ins with Samurai. Some pleasant, others not so much." 

"I'm afraid you will not have any pleasantries with their forces, (Y/n). They will kill with no mercy to defend this land." Apollyon said bluntly.

"I think I'm well aware of that." (Y/n) responded sarcastically trying desperatly not to laugh at the death glare he was most likely receiving but unable to see from Apollyon.

"(Y/n)"

"Yes Apollyon."

"You are the last one of my warriors who remained out of those, traitors. I am...thankful to have you here." Apollyon said showing a small moment of humanity.

(Y/n) winced under his helmet, she was not going to make this easy for him was she? He didn't expect..this sort of relationship when he said yes, he just wanted to destroy all she had used to oppress those who have suffered the pain of injustice.

Now that she was a little barely noticablely human again he didn't know if he could betray her. He knew that once someone was heartbroken, they become the cruelest humans on the planet.

Judging by how cruel she was before he met her...

He dreaded what she was like when SHE was heartbroken.

"I fear what is to come, if you truly do..." Muttered (Y/n) hoping Apollyon didn't hear it.

Apollyon had noticed. Only hearing small bits of the sentence.

"What is the plan this time? Are we going to take children hostage? Kill old men and women burn their cities or eradicate them completely." (Y/n) said with spite wanting to know Apollyon's plans for the Samurai so he can sabotage it with the aid of his new allies in the rebirth of the Iron Legion called the New Iron Legion.

"No we are not barbarians  (Y/n), we are merely going to observe." Apollyon anwsered cryptically with her beautiful sinister voice.

'Observe what are we observing? We already had the cities mapped out from reconnaissance.' (Y/n) thought with confusion and suspicion.

Deciding to find out. He followed Apollyon anticipation twisting his gut.

After a while of marching Apollyon led (Y/n) to a small clearing which overlooked a Samurai city which was being raided by Viking Warborn. By the time they had arrived the raid was over and Vikings were carrying loot and weapons and food out of the castle.

"What is happening?" (Y/n) said shocked as he watched Samurai be slaughtered by Vikings mercilessly

"The Vikings have embraced what we taught them, and are currently sharing this knowledge with the Samurai." Apollyon stated watching every detail of what is happening whilst (Y/n) turned and faced her.

"They are slaughtering them!  You said that we would protect the innocent from our war!" (Y/n) hissed with anger.

"Have You studied Samurai lifestyle? Their customs and traditions."