"I can barely change the settings on my own phone..." it was now the Captains turn to rant, he places a paper in front of himself before raising his arms.

"Everybody's overloaded. I think you're perfectly qualified for this type of investigation." Lieutenant Anderson stands up, his heart rate increases by 5%. The lieutenant was very outraged by having to work with the both of you.

"Bullshit! The truth is nobody wants to investigate these fuckin' androids and you left me holdin' the bag!" Lieutenant Anderson walks in a circle with his hands on his hips as if trying to calm himself down.

"Cyberlife sent these androids to help with the investigation. Their a state-of-the-art-prototype. They'll act as your partners."

"No fuckin' way! I don't need a partner, let alone two plastic pricks!" Lieutenant Anderson raises his voice getting closer to the captains desk.

"Hank, you are seriously starting to piss me off! You are a police Lieutenant, you are supposed to do what I say and shut your goddamn mouth!" Lieutenant Anderson sighs, rolling his eyes.

"You know what my goddamn mouth has to say to you, huh?" Lieutenant Anderson glares, the Captain raises his hand up looking away.

"Ok, OK. I'll pretend like I didn't hear that, so I don't have to add any more pages to your disciplinary folder 'cause it already looks like a fuckin' novel! This conversation is over!" The captain goes back to his work, Lieutenant Anderson looks over at the two of you before talking once again.

"Jeffery, Jesus Christ! Why are you doin' this to me? You know how much I hate these fuckin' things. Why you doin' this to me?" The captain looks a bit sad for a moment before looking back at Lieutenant Anderson. His face changing to a stern boss type, clearly the two have history of some kind.

"Listen... I've had just about enough of your bitching. Either you do your job or you hand in your badge. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do." Lieutenant Anderson backs away, before groaning angrily. Leaving the room he slams the door, Connor looks back at the captain, taking a small step forward.

"I'm very pleased to have joined the team. I can assure you I'll do my very best-"

"Close the door on your way out." The captain interrupted Connor, taking a small sip of his drink on his desk. Light from the computer in front of him making his bald head shine with a blue hue, his eyes reflecting the computer which was case files on homicides downtown.

"Have a nice day, Captain." Connor turns and leaves, with you following it out of the room.

Both walking over to Lieutenant Anderson's desk, he sits there arms crossed like a pouting child who just got told no. Connor stands next to the desk, looking at the human before speaking.

"It's an honor to be working with you Lieutenant. I'm sure we'll make a great team." The Lieutenant ignores Connor, placing a hand on Connor's arm you motion your head wanting to go at trying to make the Lieutenant talk to the both of you.

"What Connor is trying to say, is that we both are happy to be working with you Lieutenant, we all will make a great team." Continuing to be ignored, you go to talk once more just for Connor to cut you off.

"Is there a desk anywhere we could use?"

"No one is using that one." The Lieutenant motions to the desk in front of himself, Connor nods with a thank you. Grabbing another chair you both sit side, awaiting orders. But as you can see, the Lieutenant wasn't going to start talking to the both of you, until someone started talking.