updog

carson: everytime i hear someone talking about updog, im torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.

travis: ok but what's updog??

josh: updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish.

cooper: no, that’s a hot dog. an updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.

junky: you’re thinking of an update. updog is when you end an sentence with a rising intonation.

joko: no, that’s uptalk. you’re thinking of the fourth largest city in sweden.

connor: surely, that’s uppsala, where’s updog is the giant spider in harry potter.

sneeg: that’s aragog. updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.

poke: you’re thinking of epsilon. updog is an upward-moving air current.

angel: no, that’s an updraft. updog isn’t a noun at all. it’s a verb. it basically means to chew someone out or harshly lecture them.

kara: no, that’s upbraid. an updog is a small dog that likes cuddling on people’s laps.

ty: no, that’s a puppy dog. an updog is when the mets win.

mason: no, that’s an upset. an updog is the modern version of a henway.

schlatt: oh what's a henway??

mason: about ten pounds

everyone: *starts cheering*

a/n: i saw this as a thread on tumblr and y'all know i had to make it smplive