chpt 22 - pregnant

Not edited

Xaviers POV

"Doctor is everything alright?" I ask my hands becoming shaky.

"There is good and bad news Mr Xavier... Your wife, well I mean fiance is pregnant----" the moment the doctor said so, inside of me jumped with joy and I didn't even notice myself tearing up a little. I turned to carnia seeing a shocked look on her face, I know that she is scared but gosh were are having a baby together... A miniature of us two.

"But Mr Xavier, there is also a down side to this. If ms carnia wants to have an operation to remove the tumour there is only 40% for the baby to live since there's a lot of radio activity and other tech that the baby can not fight against"

I looked at carnia by now she is crying her eyes out. This is a life and death situation. It's either we keep the baby and sit 9 months and th n do the operation or do it now and hope the baby will be ok.

"Carnia everything is gonna be o----" she stood up and ran out the room and so I was an after stopping her.

"Carnia where are you going?"

"I'm not going to do the operation and that final" as she jerked her hand away from my grip.

"Carnia we need to think on both sides, don't just make sudden decisions plz, how about we go home and discuss this?"

She nodded and I slowly helped her to the car. On the way back all I was thinking is if we don't get the tumour and save our baby then the love of my life might not make it and I can't live without her.... We can in the future have more babies but now I need to save my marshmallow from being hurt!

I know it sound extremely selfish but both ways I don't want my love to leave me.

Carnias POV

As we got into the house I went straight onto the couch and started thinking, what is the best outcome? Both ways we are not safe, if I was to do the operation now the chances of me and my baby living is both 40%, but if I give birth and then do my operation there is a guarantee that one of the two of us will live and that is of course my precious baby.

It might seem like I wasn't happy with the news that I'm pregnant, but really, I was extremely happy, I was just shocked and scared about to the process of being pregnant because I watch lots of YouTube especially 'lady's first" which is a pregnant series with Jian Hao's wife.

(Don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about😂)

Ugh my mind is so messed up right now...

"Baby, baby let's figure this out together" Xavier starts saying as he sits kneels down Infront of me.

"Before you say anything I need to text Ben that I'm staying here for a bit." And I take out my phone to text Ben. 'He replied with an ok babe come back soon'

I'll say what I think is best first ok?" I say hoping he would hear me out.

"Find but I can have a say where if I feel some parts of your say isn't right" he says locking eye contact with me.

"Ok, I think that it's best if... If I give birth to this child and then do my operation" I then took a breathe out as I as holding it in.

"I think that you should do the operation now, carnia you need to think about yourself not just the baby... If you were to to---- not make it your hurting both our baby as he/she grow up without a mother and your also hurting the people around you... Me! Your going to hurt me, I can't live without you. If you were to take the operation now and the baby doesn't... Make it we can always have some in the he future." He said take my hands into his. I look up to his eyes tearing up.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as I pull him to my embrace.

"I'm really scared Xavier, what if I can't have kids in the future, what if God will punish me for killing this one because of my selfishness?"

"God knows your intentions and he only punishes those who do wrong things, in this case we are trying to save someone that is a blessed and bright woman that will make a difference in the future" and there he placed a kiss on my forehead and his hand on my stomach.

"Baby I'm sorry, daddy doesn't have a choice though daddy wishes for you to be strong like your mother and make it across the operation together... Daddy will always be by you and your mother's side." I couldn't help but cry from his such warm and honest say from him.

How can I be so lucky to have a man like him to comfort and tell me what I need to think about before making sudden decisions.

Authors note

Hey guys so another chapter is out and this chapter made me think about life and death situation. What would you do if your in a situation like that...Though hopefully your not.

Hope your day goes well♥️