Chapter #7 Even more Training

Start from the beginning

Y/n:" Just call me Y/n... Please don't call me that again". She nods.

Ochako:"And your Deku Midoryia, Right?"

Midoryia:" Deku?!"

Ochako:" Huh? But during the fitness test the boy named bakugo said--" an image of bakugo saying, Deku You Bastard is what we all thought.

Midoryia:"Uh... My real name is Izuku, but D-Deku us what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me..." He says embarrassed.

Y/n:"That name is more of an insult than anything".

Lida:"An Insult?"

Ochako:" Oh,is that right? Sorry! But Deku sounds like the Japanese word for You Can do it! So I kinda like it.

Midoryia:"I'm Deku!" He says embarrassed Trish laughs while I stifle a chuckle

Y/n:" Oh Really?"

Lida:"Midoryia?! You're accepting it too easily! Wasn't that an insult?"

Y/n:" I think it's fine now, right Midoryia?"

Midoryia:"it's like a Copernican Revolution..." He says covering his face.

Ochako:"Co-pe?" Huh, cute.and with that we walk out way home together... This year is something, I know we'll do great and work hard we will all become Heroes.

Time Skip

It's the second day of U.A. and we have classes like English are required in the morning.It's pretty normal for being a hero course, still boring. By the time lunch starts we all just go in the cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for good prices. I get a table with Lida ,Ochako , and Midoryia. Trish is making friends with other classmates, so I gave her time for herself I shouldn't pester her. Than the man with our food shows up

Lunch Rush:"White rice is great comfort food, Isn't it?"  We just nod while Midoryia fan boys over the hero.

Ochako:"Yeah". After that we headed back to class we finally had a class to do tith hero work, Hero Basic Training.

All Might:"I Am...coming through the door like a normal person!" He says with enthusiasm getting excitement from Midoryia and others.

Kaminari:"It's All Might!"

Kirishima:"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

Tsuyu:" That's a costume from the Silver He, isn't it?"All Might walks in the class running his hands up and down as if he's running. He's a bit excessive, but still a great hero.

Ojiro:" it's style is so different it's giving me good bumps".

All Might:" I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units if this subject! Let's get right into it this is what we'll do today--" he says flexing and posing."Combat Training!"

Bakugo:"Combat Training!" He says exited... That's a first.

All Might:" And you go with that are these!" He points to our hero costumes coming out of the wall."Costumes made based on quirk registrations and request you sent before school started!"

Everyone:"Woah!"

Midoryia:"Costume!"

All Might:" After you change, gather in the Ground Beta!"

Everyone:"Yes sir!"After we change we meet All Might outside, though I'm just wearing my clothes with my ladybugs on my chest.

All Might:"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware From now on...you are heroes! That's great every one you all look so cool!Now shall we begin, you zygotes?" Now Everyone is pumped showing off there hero costumes.  Midoryia comes running, his outfit kinda looks like all might. With the smile and bunny ears, he talks to Ochako about there outfits I should probably go talk to Trish.