Back At The Palace

When the elevator door opened, everyone got in. Everyone, that is, except Chris. Chris started sprinting towards the front of the building and out the front door.

"You guys go to the club, I'll chase after Chris and see what he is doing. If Im not back in half an hour or less, be worried." Kaela stated as she sprinted out of the elevator after Chris.

'Chris, hold up. Where are you going!' Kaela yelled as she was slightly pissed off for having to leave the rest of the group. Chris didn't stop.

As both were sprinting down the street, the Palace that they were at earlier in the day had come back into view. It suddenly had hit Kaela. She knew what Chris was doing. He was sprinting back to the palace to try to meet Queen Alanna. Chris was so infatuated with the Queen. It had recently gotten way out of hand. He had been telling everyone how he would meet the Queen one day and take a selfie with her. Today turned out to be that day. The actual reason Chris was late to Mountain Lane that morning was that he was making himself presentable in case he did see Queen Alanna.

Chris was approaching the outskirts of the palace, and was still sprinting, not full speed now, but still pretty fast. So many thoughts were rushing through his head. It was incomprehendible. 

"CHRIS, YOU NEED TO STOP NOW. YOU'RE GOING TO GET ARRESTED. YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO!" Kaela screamed out exhausted as she had been sprinting after Chris for quite some time now.

All Chris said in reply was 'QUEEN ALANNA!'

Next thing they know, they are by the area where the entire group was eating lunch at earlier. Kaela knew that Chris wasnt going to stop. He knew what he wanted and he was going to get it. No matter what the consequences would end up being.

As Chris neared the first set of gates at the front of the palace, Kaela just had a gut feeling that she had to go after him. She had been the best of friends with him for a couple of years now, and she had always helped him out in times of trouble because he had always done the same for her. Naomi would have done the same exact thing for Chris, but Kaela wanted Naomi to be able to have fun with the rest of the guys and not have to worry about getting in any kind of trouble.

All of the sets of the gates were open. This was very unusual, but it was made up for by being heavily guarded.

As Chris entered the first set of gates followed by Kaela a couple of seconds later, a guard saw that they were coming into the actual palace grounds, and that is not allowed unless you have a special access pass, which neither of them did. 

As the guard started running towards Chris and Kaela, they both seem to pick up speed. Chris inching closer to the palace entrance, Kaela inching closer to Chris, and the guard inching closer to Kaela. As they were running towards the front of the palace, the guard got on his walkie talkie to let guards inside of the palace know to be prepared.

Before they knew it, both Chris and Kaela were being tackled to the ground by guards. As they were now on their stomachs, the guards pulled their hands behind their back and handcuffed both of them. 

Chris looks to Kaela and mouths, 'you didn't have to do that.'

Kaela simply nods her head at Chris, as if she was saying she knew she didn't have to, but she chose to. This meant everything to Chris. To know that she had his back just made him feel bad. He didn't mean to drag anyone else into his infatuation over Queen Alanna.

As the two guards helped Chris and Kaela back to their feet, there was a guard car waiting on the edge of the street. The guard that initially chased after both of them looked at both of them and told them that they were going to get into the guard car and that it was going to take them to the holding jail down on 3rd street.

As they arrived at the holding cell, the guard that was waiting there told Chris and Kaela that they each got one phone call. Chris asked the guard if he could give his call to Kaela. He said yes. 

"Hello?" Naomi answered.

'Hey, Kaela here. There is a slight problem.'

"What happened?"

'Chris and I are in a holding cell down on 3rd street. I cant tell you much, but we need someone to come and bail us out. Please come soon'

'Im leaving right now. Im coming with James, the other 6 are staying at the club. Be there soon, bye.'