(Chapter 29) Long live the king...

Start from the beginning

"Just shut up and kiss me Tommy,"

And that's exactly what he did.

His hands roamed up my back, sending little sparks of heat whizzing up my spine like a great, billowing inferno. His smile arched like a cue-tip. I saw his pupils dilate, the dizzying sureness of his lips as they closed Upon mine, like a toothed bear trap I could not escape. The air hummed with unspoken words, giving way to a sort of muffled silence that filled up my eardrums like a little marching band- babbling out their own made up tune and cramming it into my head. All air around us felt filled- Like we were unfolding- spreading this moment throughout the room until I could practically see my own reflection hanging plainly in the air- like frost on a window in winter.

But then the reflection faded, and suddenly it was not Thomas's soft lips against mine- but Peter's rough, intrusive ones- coaxing me into a stupor before praying on me Like a pack of hungry mutts. I watched him kiss up my neck, his eyes never leaving mine as he forced me to play along like I was nothing- like I was a mindless rag doll you could use as you please.

I wasn't having that.

I fell back.

Time stopped. I closed my eyes, convinced I had escaped until suddenly I felt an invisible force grab hold of my waist, destroying the last chance I had at freedom.

I couldn't help but cry.

"Shh...shh...Alexander please don't cry! That was so spiteful of me, kissing you after what happened yesterday..!.."

A voice echoed through the darkness. It took me a second to realise what it meant.

"Look my darling, I think you should get some more sleep, god know's I won't let you go out in such a state..there now..."

There was silence.

I closed my eyes obediently, hating myself for letting Thomas bear all MY problems. MY mistakes. I sat their in the dark, my mind frothing with self-hate and loathing until I heard the door fasten and click- meaning Thomas had left. I crept over to the window, blowing a quick, fleeting kiss to the door before I hoisted myself up and climbed out - leaving all my troubles behind.

I just need some fresh air....

——————————————————————

Thomas POV

I skulked deftly through the hallway- determined not to disturb my sleeping boyfriend when suddenly I bumped into someone. I choked down a scream.

"Thomas!" Lucy spluttered, patting my back meekly as I tried to regain a fraction of my dignity.

"Lucy! You nearly scared the life out of me!"

"So did you!"

"Fair. now What do you want?"

"Oh, dad says he wants to take you somewhere, he's waiting in the kitchen now,"

I felt a shiver run up my spine, but still I nodded gravely and headed for the door, when suddenly I was stopped by a sharp tug on my wrist.

"Wait," she spluttered, "Take me with you!" She cried, hanging onto my sleeve as if her life depended on it.

"No Lucy, I can't,"

"Can too!"

"Can't too! Look Lucy, no means no. It's to dangerous for you to come."

Their was a brief second of silence.

Her lip puckered, tears forming on her waterline as she starred up at me with hug, glassy irises.

"Oh pleaseeeeeee?"

"Fine."

"Yay!"

I sighed as she toddled forward, dragging me down the halls as I tried desperately to keep up.

God....this is going to be interesting...isn't it?

—————————————————————

Timeskip....

So that's how it came to be. A ten year old, a nineteen year old, and their Middle Aged father standing in a mall without a clue of why they were there.

How fun.

After a while of silence, I muttered something incoherent under my breath before dragging my father off to a random clothes's stall so we could talk privately- giving Lucy a bit of free raine while I was at it. I jostled him into one of the men's changing rooms, before sharply tugging back the red curtain and turning to face the man I despised.

I took a deep breath.

"Look, I don't know what your playing at but I'm not letting you put another one of my family members in danger so you can play your fucked up game of incest- you hear me?"

"Thomas, I wanted to Apologise- I had a dream last night that really placed things into perspective-"

"I don't CARE about your stupid dreams, but what I do care about, is Alexander and the rest of my family. You don't even deserve to see him you-"

A shrill scream cut me off.

A familiar scream.

I turned around in horror, immediately relinquishing my hold on Peter and rushing out of the shop- before skidding to a holt in the centre of the mall.

There in front of my eyes was my little sister, being held at gunpoint by a complete and utter stranger.

But apparently not to Lucy and my farther-who had by this time followed me out of the store.

For at the exact same moment they uttered two words.
Two words I knew I would never forget till the day I died.

"George Fredricks!"

"Long live the King...."

So apparently King George is the creepy text chat person and the Monster from Peter's childhood, but what will happen next? You'll have to wait and see ;)

Word count: 1254